ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Kiliann wrote: August 19th, 2021, 2:30 pm I can take both of the Messenger parts if you're still looking for someone!
Thank you and Welcome. Glad to see you've already done the one minute test. You can see some drama instructions on the previous page; just post any questions here.

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:shock: ha-haaah now this was a brilliant performance, Anna ! I didn't know what to expect when I read that you were still relatively young, I thought, maybe now the king will sound younger than his son :mrgreen: Which still would have been totally accepted in these plays...stranger things have happened...one day you will find out all about Chris and his parlourmaid performance - listen at your own risk :lol:

Well back to the King of Valencia, so you did a really good job to make your tone of voice one of doleful elderly father and it totally works. :thumbs: I really enjoyed it and I think it will be right in the spirit of this comedy, where nothing really is what it seems.

Absolutely PL ok, both acts. Here's a cake :birthday: to the beginning of a hopefully long and thriving LV cooperation (needless to say, I hope to hear you in many more dramas)

Thank you

Sonia
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

mmdollar wrote: August 17th, 2021, 12:24 pm May I claim Anselmo, acts 1 and 4? Thank you.
Can you change this to be claimed by llamaart? We finalized the separate accounts for the teens and mom, so this will be read by llamaaart (teen) instead of mom (mmdollar). Sorry for the confusion!
In God I trust.
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

In God I trust.
blueriveriris

Post by blueriveriris »

Kitty wrote: August 20th, 2021, 2:09 am
:shock: ha-haaah now this was a brilliant performance, Anna ! I didn't know what to expect when I read that you were still relatively young, I thought, maybe now the king will sound younger than his son :mrgreen: Which still would have been totally accepted in these plays...stranger things have happened...one day you will find out all about Chris and his parlourmaid performance - listen at your own risk :lol:

Well back to the King of Valencia, so you did a really good job to make your tone of voice one of doleful elderly father and it totally works. :thumbs: I really enjoyed it and I think it will be right in the spirit of this comedy, where nothing really is what it seems.

Absolutely PL ok, both acts. Here's a cake :birthday: to the beginning of a hopefully long and thriving LV cooperation (needless to say, I hope to hear you in many more dramas)

Thank you

Sonia
Thank you! I enjoy doing live Shakespeare performances, so I've had some practice.
All the world's a stage.-Shakespeare
blueriveriris

Post by blueriveriris »

Mind if I go ahead and do Rombelo? (in a different voice of course)! :D
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Sorry - I seldom double cast. Gives more people a chance to participate this way.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

MW up to date. Thank you all.

Todd
blueriveriris

Post by blueriveriris »

ToddHW wrote: August 20th, 2021, 1:15 pm Sorry - I seldom double cast. Gives more people a chance to participate this way.

Thanks, Todd
That's fine! Now I know, sorry, thanks for telling me!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

blueriveriris wrote: August 20th, 2021, 12:33 pmI enjoy doing live Shakespeare performances, so I've had some practice.
so cool, you'll fit right in here. Well, this is only "fake Shakespeare" but still :mrgreen:

Thanks

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Ally (I hope I spelled your name correctly) and thank you for this lovely and dramatic performance of Anselmo. Have you by any chance also already participated in the Shakespeare plays with your sister ? It's so cool that you share a dialogue here.

I enjoyed that Anselmo is really highly dramatic in his outburst, I can imagine how this would be very close to an original performance. There's a lot of feeling and loyalty in that character. :thumbs:

However before I can mark it ok, I would like you to re-record two small lines in which you made a mistake. Now don't worry, you do not have to re-record it all, please don't, as the rest was really great.

Only re-record these two lines and insert them at the correct spot:

Act 1:
> at 1:00: "than best usurped shape" - you say "unsurped" which is not a word I believe

Act 2:
> at 0:53: "whether report guilded a worthless trunk" - I think you say "guided" instead of "guilded". I'm assuming it's actually a typo for "gilded" in this case, which would make more sense in context

thank you, and I hope I hear more from you as well in some other plays.

Sonia
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mucedorus_anselmo_1.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mucedorus_anselmo_4.mp3

Thanks for the feed back!!! :D Here's Anselmo, again. And yes I do do Shakespeare with my sister! Thanks once more, Allie
In God I trust.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd