[COMPLETE] Lesley Castle, by Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Aysh wrote: June 19th, 2021, 4:29 am
Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. It seems that I can still PL for this project but probably not DPL, so if you would like to offer the entire project to one of the volunteers who can DPL, then that's fine by me. Otherwise, I'm happy to still PL some of the sections.

Aysh
Thank you for your willingness for someone else to take over the role. It is generally preferable to have a dedicated DPL rather than multiple PLs, so I will accept Christine's offer.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

brownrottger wrote: June 18th, 2021, 7:46 am If Aysh can't DPL, then I would like to do it.
Thank you for offering to DPL, Christine! Aysh has decided not to DPL, so I would be very glad for you to take on the role.

Please note that the prooflistening level for this project is word perfect. As one of Austen's juvenilia, Lesley Castle exhibits some grammatical, orthographical, and punctuational eccentricities. While the orthography and punctuation aren't going to persist into an audiobook format, I would like to retain the grammar of the original text. I will add this note to the main page of the project as well.
Salvationist

Aysh

Post by Aysh »

Salvationist wrote: June 19th, 2021, 5:56 am
Aysh wrote: June 19th, 2021, 4:29 am
Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. It seems that I can still PL for this project but probably not DPL, so if you would like to offer the entire project to one of the volunteers who can DPL, then that's fine by me. Otherwise, I'm happy to still PL some of the sections.

Aysh
Thank you for your willingness for someone else to take over the role. It is generally preferable to have a dedicated DPL rather than multiple PLs, so I will accept Christine's offer.
Sure, no worries...good luck with the project!

Aysh
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

mightyfelix wrote: June 18th, 2021, 11:17 am Ok, I think you're all set. I haven't entered anyone as DPL yet. Let me know when that is settled and I'll take care of it. And, of course, don't hesitate to ask if I can help you with anything else!
Christine Rottger (brownrottger) will be our DPL. Thank you for taking care of this point, Devorah! I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions as the project proceeds.
Salvationist

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

All right, Christine is in! And it looks to me as if we are ready for the drama forum. I'm wait for you to confirm before I whisk us off. :wink:
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

mightyfelix wrote: June 19th, 2021, 6:39 am All right, Christine is in! And it looks to me as if we are ready for the drama forum. I'm wait for you to confirm before I whisk us off. :wink:
Go for it! It’s good to see this project taking off. Thanks, Devorah!
Salvationist

JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

May I read Mrs. Marlowe?
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

JoannaHoyt wrote: June 19th, 2021, 11:55 am May I read Mrs. Marlowe?
You certainly may, Joanna! You are in the MW.
Salvationist

MMMD2505

Post by MMMD2505 »

Salvationist wrote: June 17th, 2021, 11:19 am
MMMD2505 wrote: June 17th, 2021, 7:15 am Could I read for Jane Austen and Susan Lesley, please?

Also, would it be possible for my sister (Linnet) to read Charlotte Lutterell on my account? If not, she can make her own account.

-Magda
Thank you for your interest in this project, Magda! Because this project is so short, I am only accepting one claim per reader. Do you have a preference between reading Jane Austen and Susan Lesley? Your sister will need to create her own account to sign up, but she would be welcome.
I'd prefer Susan Lesley, please.
Thank you!
-Magda

P.S. my sister will make her own account today

"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo
queenofthefallen

Post by queenofthefallen »

Could I please read for Eloisa Lutterell?
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

queenofthefallen wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 9:19 am Could I please read for Eloisa Lutterell?
Welcome to LibriVox! Before you can sign up for parts, you will need to complete a one-minute test. Here is an explanation of how to do so: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

Once your test is complete and it has been declared PL OK, you are welcome to post back here to sign up for a role. You may also find the Newbie Guide to Recording helpful: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

Thank you for your interest in contributing to projects on LibriVox! I hope you'll stick around.
Salvationist

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash »

May I read Jane Austen please?
Whiplash
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Whiplash wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 7:02 pm May I read Jane Austen please?
You certainly may! You are in the MW.
Salvationist

ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

I would like to read Charlotte Lutterell, please.
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

ktaylor07 wrote: June 25th, 2021, 2:46 pm I would like to read Charlotte Lutterell, please.
Thank you for joining the project, Kelly! You're in the MW.
Salvationist