[COMPLETE]DR: The Tyranny of the Dark - mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Andrea42 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 12:34 pm This play looks very interesting. :)
I would like to please read "A Reporter", and "Waltie, her poltergeist".
This is my first Dramatic Work, in case there is anything special I need to know, besides what is already in the main post.
Thank you!
Thank you, I hope you will enjoy this project! Pretty much everything is covered in the first post. One of the great things about dramatic recordings is that you have the opportunity to really act out s much as you want, and really become the character. So I'd say just have fun with it! You don't have to read the whole book, or even the whole chapter you appear in, but it's a good idea to read what's going on immediately before and maybe after your lines, so you know how to "react."

I look forward to hearing your portrayals!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Weissman is definitely PL ok now! Thanks, everyone! :D
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sorry for my delay in submitting my sections but I have had the flu followed by Covid only just recovered will be recording this weekend.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Wow, talk about a double whammy! Glad to hear that you are on the mend.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

mightyfelix wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:07 pm Wow, talk about a double whammy! Glad to hear that you are on the mend.
Thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you both. MW updated.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just to keep you updated I have sections 4 to 15 recorded and will be editing over the next couple of days and uploading. I will then aim to get the other done next weekend as I am away for a few days in the week. Hope that's ok. Many thanks
Michele
magejlewis

Post by magejlewis »

Okay, here is the Detective
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/tyrannyofthedark_detective_9.mp3

I will also take Pratt's Usher in Section 12. These short ones are really convenient because you can sit down and have them done in less than five minutes :D
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you! Yes, sometimes a short and easy role is just what you need! :D

Wow, we are almost full! And most of the large roles are already in. You have all been much more productive more quickly than I had expected! :lol: I'd better get moving on editing for my Aladdin play, because I have a feeling this one will soon be ready for editing as well. 8-)
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Mrs. Lambert is totally PL ok now! :clap: Excellent work on those corrections, Jacqui, thank you so much! :9:
JubilantJacqui

Post by JubilantJacqui »

mightyfelix wrote: August 13th, 2021, 6:27 pm Mrs. Lambert is totally PL ok now! :clap: Excellent work on those corrections, Jacqui, thank you so much! :9:
Happy to hear that! Can't wait to listen to the final product 🙂
Nichole James
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Morton is PL ok for section 22!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

And the detective is also PL ok. :D Great job, Mason, I wish I could have given him a few more lines!