COMPLETE [Play] A Family Man by John Galsworthy-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: September 5th, 2021, 5:13 pm For PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/familyman_guy_3.mp3 2:0

I think that's it; Guy has no lines in Act 2.
Thank you for spotting that they are both queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Guy acts 1 and 3 are PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ksb013

Post by ksb013 »

I could claim Boys Voice Act 3 if that's ok.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ksb013 wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 4:39 pm I could claim Boys Voice Act 3 if that's ok.
That would be great thank you
Michele
ksb013

Post by ksb013 »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Boys Voices in 3 is PL OK
Michele
MetalFrost66

Post by MetalFrost66 »

Wow, I've been out of action for a while here due to having Covid. But it's cool seeing everything on this coming together so nicely. I can't wait to hear the whole thing together. :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have uploaded the first act I will be advertising in listeners wanted for someone to PL the final files
Michele
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

wib66 wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:18 am I have uploaded the first act I will be advertising in listeners wanted for someone to PL the final files
I'd love to DPL this for you.
Krista
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ACT 2 PL Notes
Just a couple of missing lines I have also sent these via PM

Family man act 2
Missing lines
Builder – you don’t let your women folk do just as they like
Narrator - with her hand on the door she looks back, again catches his eyes in an engagement and instantly broken off and goes out
Narrator – maud looks at him and slowly takes of her hat
Michele
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

kristakz wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:52 am
wib66 wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:18 am I have uploaded the first act I will be advertising in listeners wanted for someone to PL the final files
Krista,
I've added you to the MW.
MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

kristakz wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:52 am
That would be great Krista thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Act 3
Family man act 3
Missing lines
Narrator – builder continues to stare at the mayor without a word
Narrator – maud regards her stolidly as she goes out into the dining room then takes up the paper and reads
Narrator – Camille comes doubtfully up to the writing table. Her forehead is puckered as if she were thinking hard
Narrator – Builder after a long look holds out his hand. The two men exchange a grip.
Michele
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

wib66 wrote: March 12th, 2022, 2:36 pm ACT 2 PL Notes
Just a couple of missing lines I have also sent these via PM

Family man act 2
Missing lines
Builder – you don’t let your women folk do just as they like
Narrator - with her hand on the door she looks back, again catches his eyes in an engagement and instantly broken off and goes out
Narrator – maud looks at him and slowly takes of her hat
I've uploaded the missing narrator lines for acts 2 and 3 as a separate file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/familyman_narrator_0missinglines.mp3

Hope that works for you.