COMPLETE [Play] Theft by Jack London-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: February 15th, 2021, 1:07 am
Kalamareader wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:47 pm Hi there you two,

I know this is really early, but may I claim Anthony Starkweather?

Thanks,

Wayne

P.S. MaryAnn, not so much of a 'soothing' voice in this one. :lol:
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele,

Here is my heart rending portrayal of that nice, soft spoken, gentle, loving, always thinking of others and lover of all mankind, Anthony Starkweather:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_mrstarkweather_1_128kb.mp3 About 16 min
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_mrstarkweather_3_128kb.mp3 About 26 min.

Thanks for the chance.

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Wayne
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mr Starkweather act 1 and 3 are PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
AnnaBae

Post by AnnaBae »

Can I claim Connie? I have never done a recording for a dramatic work before so let me know if you have any tips!
- Anna
wib66

Post by wib66 »

AnnaBae wrote: February 24th, 2021, 2:37 am Can I claim Connie? I have never done a recording for a dramatic work before so let me know if you have any tips!
- Anna
Hi Anna. Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to that part. As this is a play we ask that you leave at least 4-5 seconds between each line you speak to make it easier when I am editing it together at the end. I would rather there be too much silence than not enough. Just leave the recording running in between lines you speak as it will be removed later. If you need any more help please just ask. Also create one file per act that you are in. At the beginning of the first file please say

Connie read by (your name)

Thanks
Michele
WendyKatzHiller

Post by WendyKatzHiller »

Could I please claim Mrs. Starkweather?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

WendyKatzHiller wrote: February 24th, 2021, 8:15 pm Could I please claim Mrs. Starkweather?
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: February 26th, 2021, 2:03 am Julius Rutland act 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_rutland_1.mp3
Thank you Alan
Michele
WendyKatzHiller

Post by WendyKatzHiller »

Just FYI, I've noticed that there are several misassigned lines. Be careful out there, folks. :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

WendyKatzHiller wrote: March 1st, 2021, 9:02 am Just FYI, I've noticed that there are several misassigned lines. Be careful out there, folks. :)
Thanks Wendy
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Rutland
Act 1
There are just some missing lines at the end of the file. thanks

Missing Lines

You will find the solution in the drink traffic. It is liquor, alcohol, that is undermining our industry, our institutions, our faith in God—everything. Yearly the working people drink greater quantities of alcohol. Naturally, through resulting inefficiency, the cost of production is higher, and therefore prices are higher.

Where do I steal, Mr. Knox?—I who get a mere salary for preaching the Lord's Word.

I earn it
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: March 5th, 2021, 1:55 am Rutland act 1 with missing lines

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_rutland_1.mp3
Thanks Alan
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Rutland Act 1 is now PL OK thanks
Michele