Plays and other dramatic works
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader » February 15th, 2021, 9:13 pm

wib66 wrote:
February 15th, 2021, 1:07 am
Kalamareader wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 4:47 pm
Hi there you two,

I know this is really early, but may I claim Anthony Starkweather?

Thanks,

Wayne

P.S. MaryAnn, not so much of a 'soothing' voice in this one. :lol:
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele,

Here is my heart rending portrayal of that nice, soft spoken, gentle, loving, always thinking of others and lover of all mankind, Anthony Starkweather:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_mrstarkweather_1_128kb.mp3 About 16 min
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/theft_mrstarkweather_3_128kb.mp3 About 26 min.

Thanks for the chance.

Wayne
Wayne
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~George Eliot

wib66

Post by wib66 » February 21st, 2021, 3:55 pm

Mr Starkweather act 1 and 3 are PL OK thanks

AnnaBae

Post by AnnaBae » Today, 2:37 am

Can I claim Connie? I have never done a recording for a dramatic work before so let me know if you have any tips!
- Anna

wib66

Post by wib66 » Today, 5:50 am

AnnaBae wrote:
Today, 2:37 am
Can I claim Connie? I have never done a recording for a dramatic work before so let me know if you have any tips!
- Anna
Hi Anna. Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to that part. As this is a play we ask that you leave at least 4-5 seconds between each line you speak to make it easier when I am editing it together at the end. I would rather there be too much silence than not enough. Just leave the recording running in between lines you speak as it will be removed later. If you need any more help please just ask. Also create one file per act that you are in. At the beginning of the first file please say

Connie read by (your name)

Thanks