COMPLETE [DR] Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you so much for proof-listening, likagorskaia!! I will update the MW when I get a chance later today.
YANGXU

Post by YANGXU »

May I PL for Chapter 2: Betsy Holds the Reins, if it's still available? Thanks.
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

I'll read for Section 4 (Young Man)!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

YANGXU wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 5:31 am May I PL for Chapter 2: Betsy Holds the Reins, if it's still available? Thanks.
Definitely! I would appreciate it! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

jakemalizia wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 6:35 am I'll read for Section 4 (Young Man)!
Hooray!! Thank you very much!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Now the Dramatis Personae is ready to edit! :clap:
Antipode

Post by Antipode »

Hello there, I've just joined LibriVox and wanted to start by proof reading some texts. From all the information I can gather, there's still some open chapters to PL in this project. If not, apologies, I'm trying to learn how it all works. If there's something for me to check, please let me know :D
Christoph

"... as I am fond of reading even the very scraps of paper in the street ..." Miguel de Cervantes, The History of Don Quixote
alisoncr3

Post by alisoncr3 »

I would also like to PL to a chapter or two as it becomes available. It's my first time doing it, but am interested in this book. If I practice PL to Chapter 1 and 2 would there be a way to see the responses of the other PL of those as they're done/being done to compare to what my PL would be like? I did the PL quiz and sections, but just second guessing myself here. :wink:
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

Hi, I'll DPL if still up for grabs; but also, if other people want to PL specific sections that's fine by me I'll PL the rest ;)
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Hi, Antipode, alisoncr3, and Roseanne! :) Thank you for volunteering to help out!!

Hmm, let’s see... Well, as long as there’s one DPL (“Designated Proof-Listener”: someone assigned to proof-listen all audio files as they come in), I’m thinking that’s all we’ll need for this project.

So, Roseanne, since you offered to sign up as DPL, I’ll ask MaryAnn to give you that status. Antipode and alisoncr3, thank you very much anyway for popping in! I hope you can find something else fun to PL! If you want to check out the Listeners & Editors Wanted forum, you’ll find some projects needing help there. Also, you can look for topics with a tilde (~) symbol at the beginning of the subject line — that means the project doesn’t have a DPL yet.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

MaryAnn,

Would you enter rschmfem in as the DPL?
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Roseanne, after listening to a file, just post the results (See PL notes, PL OK, etc.) in this thread, and then I will be along shortly to update the Magic Window. It’s kind of confusing how it’s set up, so I would rather do the MW tweaking myself. :P :wink:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Twinkle88 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 10:16 pm MaryAnn,

Would you enter rschmfem in as the DPL?
Done!