COMPLETE[Play] The Clandestine Marriage by George Colman and David Garrick - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AngeliqueAnja

Post by AngeliqueAnja »

ToddHW wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:35 am May I read Mr Sterling?

Hi, Annie. Don't pick on me too much, please.

Off to Dramatic Works.

Thanks, Todd
I think you're safe in this one, Mr Stirling is my father! (But then again... Woe be you for having a daughter like Betsey Sterling!) Come to think of it... I think I'm playing yours and Kitty's daughter over in A woman's way too...

Annie
DR: The Mystery of a Hansom Cab (Readers Wanted)
SOLO The Fairy Latchkey

I am without internet at the moment. Not sure for how long.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mrs Heidelberg all acts are PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Jenn
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you so much Todd I know those 'f' for 's' get me every time.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Fanny all acts are PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sterling all Acts are PL OK thanks
Michele
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

wib66 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 2:07 pm Fanny all acts are PL OK thanks
Thanks, Michele! I look forward to hearing this one when it is finished :)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Canton act 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/clandestinemarriage_canton_2.mp3

This was quite a hard bit to read with the f instead of s in the text and his habit of lapsing into French in mid-sentence :help:
I hope my French isn't too awful :hmm:
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 4:19 am Canton act 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/clandestinemarriage_canton_2.mp3

This was quite a hard bit to read with the f instead of s in the text and his habit of lapsing into French in mid-sentence :help:
I hope my French isn't too awful :hmm:
WendyKatzHiller wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:30 pm Just for those who may be interested in a copy without the difficult font:

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/ecco/004800451.0001.000/1:6?rgn=div1;view=fulltext

So far it matches up for my role. I haven't gone through the whole script yet, though.
Hi Alan please see the link above as it makes the reading much easier hope that helps.
Michele