[COMPLETE] Lady Huntworth's Experiment by RC Carton-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you for your section I will PL this weekend. Just for future recordings when you are completing a part in a play or dramatic reading you should number the file for the act or chapter the character is in. In this case it would have been

ladyhuntworthsexperiment_keziah_02_128kb.mp3

It does not matter in this case as I am the editor and I know that this is for Act 2 so please don't change and reupload just for this as it will be edited into the final file. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

I am sorry that I didn't number though thank you for mentioning that you will fix it.
April
wib66 wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:29 pm
Thank you for your section I will PL this weekend. Just for future recordings when you are completing a part in a play or dramatic reading you should number the file for the act or chapter the character is in. In this case it would have been

ladyhuntworthsexperiment_keziah_02_128kb.mp3

It does not matter in this case as I am the editor and I know that this is for Act 2 so please don't change and reupload just for this as it will be edited into the final file. Thanks
April
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Caroline in Act 2 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Caroline act 3 is PL OK thanks
Michele
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Well, it looks as if you left a part for me. :lol:
I'd be glad to take Mr Crayll -- Cussin', drinkin', cigar smoking guy. Besides, then I can give Todd a hard time. :lol: Should be fun if I don't get the DT's and the spiders stay away. :roll:
~ Larry
wib66

Post by wib66 »

silverquill wrote: March 28th, 2021, 9:39 pm Well, it looks as if you left a part for me. :lol:
I'd be glad to take Mr Crayll -- Cussin', drinkin', cigar smoking guy. Besides, then I can give Todd a hard time. :lol: Should be fun if I don't get the DT's and the spiders stay away. :roll:
Ha ha brilliant thank you so much always love to have you on board.
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes
2:32 missing lines
It as

We 'ave; servin' with you 'as bin a honour.

Thanks
Michele
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Gandy act 3 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 1, 2 and 3 are ready for PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele