ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Mike--
Owner, Act 2 is PL Okay.

Lora
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Here is Mary. Sorry again for the delay. I hadn't realized how time had flown by!

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/sevenkeystobaldpate_marynorton_1_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/sevenkeystobaldpate_marynorton_2_128kb.mp3

I gave you a few screams here and there. You may or may not be able to use them. I admit that they aren't the best. I was recording at 10 pm and was worried about waking or alarming my landlady, who lives in the same building. :lol: I had a perfectly wonderful scream in Act 4 of this one: https://librivox.org/adelgitha-or-the-fruits-of-a-single-error-by-matthew-lewis/ Maybe I should save it somewhere to be able to easily reuse it for future melodramas?
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

Thanks, Devorah!

Mike
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hello Devorah,
Great job with Mary--including the screams! PL okay for Act 1 and one note for Act 2. Just after "This is terrible"--about:52--add the lines "Tell me who did this? How did it happen?" It comes before you say. "She must have stolen...."

Thanks,
Lora
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Oh, drat. I'm sure I recorded that line. I must have cut it by accident in editing. I'll get to it soon.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Whoops. I just remembered about this note that was waiting on me. :oops: Here it is. I think I managed to get the right amount of hysteria into my voice. Tough to do, when you're not "in the moment" any longer.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/sevenkeystobaldpate_marynorton_2_128kb.mp3
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

mightyfelix wrote: April 11th, 2021, 1:37 pm Whoops. I just remembered about this note that was waiting on me. :oops: Here it is. I think I managed to get the right amount of hysteria into my voice. Tough to do, when you're not "in the moment" any longer.

Thanks, Devorah. Just waiting on two more voices to submit their parts. I've been assembling as much as I can of Act 1 and Act 2 while waiting, so once I get the last two parts, it won't take long for me to stitch together the completed play.

Mike
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Thanks, Devorah--Mary is PL Okay.

Lora
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

Just discovered there are some lines for a Cop in Act 2 (who the author for some reason left out of the cast list). There aren't many lines; he (or she) starts on page 87 and comes back a couple of times before the end of the play.

I thought we were FULL, but I guess our status is OPEN again. Any takers? I'd do it myself, but I've already got my own walk-on role at the end of the play.

Mike
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

Thank you!

Mike
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

MManolakes wrote: April 12th, 2021, 4:06 pm Just discovered there are some lines for a Cop in Act 2 (who the author for some reason left out of the cast list). There aren't many lines; he (or she) starts on page 87 and comes back a couple of times before the end of the play.

I thought we were FULL, but I guess our status is OPEN again. Any takers? I'd do it myself, but I've already got my own walk-on role at the end of the play.

Mike
May I take on the role of the Cop? This seems like a fun play and I'd be glad to be involved.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

Salvationist wrote: April 17th, 2021, 11:00 am
MManolakes wrote: April 12th, 2021, 4:06 pm Just discovered there are some lines for a Cop in Act 2 (who the author for some reason left out of the cast list). There aren't many lines; he (or she) starts on page 87 and comes back a couple of times before the end of the play.

Mike
May I take on the role of the Cop? This seems like a fun play and I'd be glad to be involved.
Thank you! The cast is finally full.

Mike