[Play]Lady of Lyons by Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
ADKreader1122
Posts: 700
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » January 11th, 2021, 12:18 pm

AngeliqueAnja,
Widow Melnotte--Acts 3 and 4 are PL Okay. Well done! I have one question for Act 1 at the 1:45 mark. In the phrase "Now you are cursed/cured, Claude!" the text I'm reading indicates the word is "cured." Please review and fix if necessary.

Many thanks,
Lora

AngeliqueAnja
Posts: 149
Joined: December 2nd, 2020, 11:43 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by AngeliqueAnja » January 11th, 2021, 4:12 pm

ADKreader1122 wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 12:18 pm
AngeliqueAnja,
Widow Melnotte--Acts 3 and 4 are PL Okay. Well done! I have one question for Act 1 at the 1:45 mark. In the phrase "Now you are cursed/cured, Claude!" the text I'm reading indicates the word is "cured." Please review and fix if necessary.

Many thanks,
Lora
There you go! An updated version of Act 1! :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/ladyoflyons_widowmelnotte_1_128kb.mp3

Annie

ADKreader1122
Posts: 700
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » January 12th, 2021, 9:41 am

Thank you, Annie--PL Okay for Act 1.

Lora


ADKreader1122
Posts: 700
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » January 12th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Hi Kelly,
Stage directions for Acts 3,4, and 5 are PL Okay. Please check Act 2 at 1:17, where I believe the direction "Mel. {advancing} should be added.

Thanks,
Lora


ktaylor07
Posts: 705
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » January 12th, 2021, 4:03 pm


ktaylor07
Posts: 705
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » January 12th, 2021, 4:08 pm

Thanks for getting these in so quickly! Looking forward to listening to what you do with this role!

ktaylor07
Posts: 705
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » January 14th, 2021, 7:54 am

ADKreader1122 wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Hi Kelly,
Stage directions for Acts 3,4, and 5 are PL Okay. Please check Act 2 at 1:17, where I believe the direction "Mel. {advancing} should be added.

Thanks,
Lora
Thanks! I'll get that fixed right away!

GregGiordano
Posts: 3736
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 15th, 2021, 5:53 am

May I claim the part of Glavis?

Thank you!

Greg

ktaylor07
Posts: 705
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » January 15th, 2021, 6:39 am

GregGiordano wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 5:53 am
May I claim the part of Glavis?

Thank you!

Greg
Wonderful! Welcome to the cast!

GregGiordano
Posts: 3736
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 15th, 2021, 5:20 pm

ktaylor07 wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 6:39 am
GregGiordano wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 5:53 am
May I claim the part of Glavis?

Thank you!

Greg
Wonderful! Welcome to the cast!
Thank you!

ADKreader1122
Posts: 700
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » January 17th, 2021, 10:04 am

Hello Todd,
PL Okay for the Landlord in Acts 1 and 3.

Many thanks,
Lora

ADKreader1122
Posts: 700
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » January 17th, 2021, 10:11 am

Wendy,
Very nice recording! Mme. Des. is PL Okay for Act 1.

Thanks,
Lora

GregGiordano
Posts: 3736
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 17th, 2021, 11:54 pm


Post Reply