FULL[PLAY]The Litigants by Racine - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » September 13th, 2020, 3:50 pm

Kitty wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 5:52 am
thank you Hanna, I see Isabelle plays the cool beauty who is hard to get :mrgreen: nicely done and I can mark Act 3 already PL ok.

I do have two small corrections for Act 2 though:

> for the voice credit, could you please always read the full description that you can see in the MW, here: "Isabelle, daughter of Chicaneau, read by Hanna Ponomarenko"

> at 2:22: (p. 222) "you may trust Isabelle to keep her word" - you say "your word"

thanks

Sonia
Thank you, Sonia very much for your feedback) I'm glad you liked the character. I think my dumb "h" in "her" is some how connected with the airy thing in my voice :hmm: :lol: Please let me know if it's still not audible :roll:
Act 2 @2:27 is ready for spot PL.
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/litigants_isabelle_2_128kb.mp3

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » September 14th, 2020, 1:53 am

HannaPonomarenko wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 3:50 pm
I think my dumb "h" in "her" is some how connected with the airy thing in my voice :hmm: :lol: Please let me know if it's still not audible
:( sorry but I still hear "your", but if you tell me this is "her" I guess I have to let it pass. But I distinctly hear the intial "yu" sound at the word. Maybe it's only my ears playing tricks.

Well, I'll mark it PL ok then, thank you :)

Sonia

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » September 14th, 2020, 3:44 am

Kitty wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 1:53 am

:( sorry but I still hear "your", but if you tell me this is "her" I guess I have to let it pass. But I distinctly hear the intial "yu" sound at the word. Maybe it's only my ears playing tricks.

Well, I'll mark it PL ok then, thank you :)

Sonia
Yes, it was "her" recorded for the second time. I still think that it's smth with my prononsiation)) Thank you very much)

alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone » September 29th, 2020, 10:25 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » October 1st, 2020, 6:30 am

alanmapstone wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 10:25 am
Dandin act 3
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/litigants_dandin_3.mp3
:lol: Dandin is finally in his element here at court. You played it very funnily Alan. I can picture him bumbling about and taking it all so seriously. :thumbs: PL ok, thank you !!!

Sonia