[Play]The Betrothal by Maurice Maeterlinck-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 18th, 2020, 3:07 pm

Tyltyl act 5 is PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina


OooThatsNifty
Posts: 235
Joined: June 13th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Post by OooThatsNifty » August 30th, 2020, 8:31 pm

Destiny, for your approval:


Act 1:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_1_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:43


Act 2:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_2_128kb.mp3
Time: 1:12


Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_3_128kb.mp3
Time: 1:14


Act 4:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_4_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:56


Act 5:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_5_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:54


I already know that a couple of these are off in terms of volume according to Checker, but Audacity wouldn't let me amplify / deamplify as needed, not sure what I was missing. Posting knowing that not everything will pass PL in hopes you folks can help me fix the issues without having to rerecord.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 31st, 2020, 3:45 am

Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 31st, 2020, 3:48 am

OooThatsNifty wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 8:31 pm
Destiny, for your approval:


Act 1:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_1_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:43


Act 2:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_2_128kb.mp3
Time: 1:12


Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_3_128kb.mp3
Time: 1:14


Act 4:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_4_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:56


Act 5:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_shapedestiny_5_128kb.mp3
Time: 0:54


I already know that a couple of these are off in terms of volume according to Checker, but Audacity wouldn't let me amplify / deamplify as needed, not sure what I was missing. Posting knowing that not everything will pass PL in hopes you folks can help me fix the issues without having to rerecord.
I will see what I can do with them thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

OooThatsNifty
Posts: 235
Joined: June 13th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Post by OooThatsNifty » August 31st, 2020, 7:36 am

wib66 wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 3:48 am
I will see what I can do with them thanks
Sounds good, thanks! If I can improve anything from my end just let me know.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 31st, 2020, 10:16 am

OooThatsNifty wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 7:36 am
wib66 wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 3:48 am
I will see what I can do with them thanks
Sounds good, thanks! If I can improve anything from my end just let me know.
Great reading love the characterisation. I am able to adjust the recording volume so no worries as I am editing I will sort it out during that stage of the process. All acts PL OK for shape/Destiny. Thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 31st, 2020, 10:36 am

Light for all acts is PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » September 6th, 2020, 8:12 am

I would like to read Rosarelle for all acts

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 6th, 2020, 10:17 am

ktaylor07 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 8:12 am
I would like to read Rosarelle for all acts
Thank you I will sign you up to that part
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina


wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 7th, 2020, 12:13 pm

Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 7th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Rosarelle acts 1 to 4 are PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

LaurenEmma3
Posts: 39
Joined: July 17th, 2016, 9:31 am

Post by LaurenEmma3 » September 12th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Can I claim the part of Mytyl please? :D

alanmapstone
Posts: 2083
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » September 14th, 2020, 9:55 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

Post Reply