COMPLETE The Betrothal by Maurice Maeterlinck-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LaurenEmma3 wrote: September 12th, 2020, 3:02 pm Can I claim the part of Mytyl please? :D
Yes thank you for claiming
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: September 14th, 2020, 9:55 am Gaffer Tyl act 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_gaffertyl_3.mp3
Thank you for your section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Gaffer Tyl is PL OK thanks
Michele
LaurenEmma3

Post by LaurenEmma3 »

alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Hi Michelle
I could read the lines of the Neighbour in act 5 if it would help. I know it is a female role but I could do a "Pantomime dame" voice 😺
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LaurenEmma3 wrote: October 11th, 2020, 12:32 pm Here is Mytyl for PL.
00:13s

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_mytyl_5_128kb.mp3
Thank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: October 12th, 2020, 12:17 am Hi Michelle
I could read the lines of the Neighbour in act 5 if it would help. I know it is a female role but I could do a "Pantomime dame" voice 😺
That would be great many thanks
Michele
Kathimariewalsheck

Post by Kathimariewalsheck »

I would love to record Sections: 12, 13, 14 & 15 please. (Aimette)

(One question: when it says, "and the girls" next to the name Aimette, what would I read?

Thanks,
Kathi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kathimariewalsheck wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:17 pm I would love to record Sections: 12, 13, 14 & 15 please. (Aimette)

(One question: when it says, "and the girls" next to the name Aimette, what would I read?

Thanks,
Kathi
THank you for claiming there are a couple of lines which are labelled the girls which need to be read by all girls please. If you do a search in the text for 'the girls' it will take you to the correct place in the text hope that helps
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mytyl is PL OK thanks
Michele
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

If Sections 1 and 2,
The Fairy Berylune Act 1
and
The Fairy Berylune Act 2

are still available, I'd like to be considered for the part.
Caution: I've never done any of the Dramatic Works readings, so if you feel this would be a bit much for a starter, PLEASE feel free to warn me off.

best,
Owlivia/Deborah
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Owlivia wrote: November 23rd, 2020, 12:17 pm If Sections 1 and 2,
The Fairy Berylune Act 1
and
The Fairy Berylune Act 2

are still available, I'd like to be considered for the part.
Caution: I've never done any of the Dramatic Works readings, so if you feel this would be a bit much for a starter, PLEASE feel free to warn me off.

best,
Owlivia/Deborah
Hi thank you for claiming. You are more than welcome to record this part. The only thing you need to make sure is between each line leave 3 to 4 seconds of silence as this helps when editing it all together later. thanks
Michele
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
Minnieme

Post by Minnieme »

Hi,

May I please claim sections 3, 4 and 5 (Milette)?

Thanks,
Minnieme