COMPLETE The Betrothal by Maurice Maeterlinck-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Whiplash

Post by Whiplash »

wib66 wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 4:08 am
Hi and welcome to Librivox. I will sign you up to that part and as you say if you do your 1-minute test just to make sure all your technical specs are okay before you record a longer piece.
Also could you let me know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, forum name or any other pseudonym.
Thank you
Hello again,

I have completed my 1 minute test. Please find it at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=85316#top

Thank you!
Whiplash
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thats great thanks all good to go.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Whiplash

Post by Whiplash »

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_joy_5_128kb.mp3 1:08

Here is my recording for Act 5. I didn't record my voice credit, but will plan to do so when I submit the Act 4 file.
Whiplash
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Whiplash wrote: January 30th, 2021, 12:00 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_joy_5_128kb.mp3 1:08

Here is my recording for Act 5. I didn't record my voice credit, but will plan to do so when I submit the Act 4 file.
Thank you for your section I will PL shortly
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Joy Act 5 is PL OK thanks
Michele
Asta1234

Post by Asta1234 »

Hi,
I would like to take Section 1 and 2 (the beginning) {I am so glad to be back. I had cancer and praise the Lord I lived!}
I hope I can be help to you.
Thank you.
Chris :D
Christina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Asta1234 wrote: February 17th, 2021, 4:47 pm Hi,
I would like to take Section 1 and 2 (the beginning) {I am so glad to be back. I had cancer and praise the Lord I lived!}
Thank you.
That is wonderful news welcome back.
This is a play so 1 and 2 are for Aimette but also 3 and 4 so it would mean taking all four sections. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks
Michele
Whiplash

Post by Whiplash »

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_the_phantom_4.mp3 1:01

Here is my recording that was outstanding. I included both voice credits (Joy & Phantom), as I was not sure if you wanted them separated or not.
Whiplash
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Whiplash wrote: February 20th, 2021, 5:34 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_the_phantom_4.mp3 1:01

Here is my recording that was outstanding. I included both voice credits (Joy & Phantom), as I was not sure if you wanted them separated or not.
THank you for that
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The Phantom is PL OK thanks
Michele
Asta1234

Post by Asta1234 »

wib66 wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:19 pm
Thank you.
This is a play so 1 and 2 are for Aimette but also 3 and 4 so it would mean taking all four sections. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks

I realized it was a play after I sent my message. Yes, I'd love to take the part. I will start it this week.
Thank you,
Christina
Christina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Asta1234 wrote: March 7th, 2021, 5:07 pm
wib66 wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:19 pm
Thank you.

I realized it was a play after I sent my message. Yes, I'd love to take the part. I will start it this week.
Thank you,
Christina
Hi Christina that's great I will sign you up thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Granny Tyltyl is in the MW ready for PL
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

May I read The Oldest Child? I'll try to figure out if should I read lines for any of the various groups of children as well when I go through.

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 3:15 pm May I read The Oldest Child? I'll try to figure out if should I read lines for any of the various groups of children as well when I go through.

Thanks, Todd
It is a little confusing I do admit. Happy for you to read whatever you feel is appropriate thanks
Michele