Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
777okyo

Post by 777okyo »

May I have Maid for Act 1 and Act 2

-Tokyo
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Posting an update on Peg:

Acts 2 and 3 are recorded; just need to edit them. Also waiting to hear how you would like the songs handled in Act 2 (from a previous post).
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

jennlea wrote: September 19th, 2020, 9:00 pm Before I record I’d like to get your thoughts on the singing Peg does in Act 2. I’m totally fine with singing so that’s not a problem. The tunes she sings are at the end of the play and are easy enough to find and learn. However, for the first song “Temple Friendship” if I use the tune suggested there is not a good spot to pause for the narrator line at the bottom of page 89.

If you don’t think the narrator line is essential I can use the suggested tune or I found another one that would work fine if you do want space for the “Points to Cupid” line to fit.
I don’t think that line is essential so using the suggested tune would work best!
A.M.B. :roll:

Between illnesses, work, and vacation, May wasn't my best Librivox month. But I'm back and ready to do some more recording, editing, and PLing!
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Ambsweet13 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 10:14 pm I don’t think that line is essential so using the suggested tune would work best!
You got it! Thanks!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Between illnesses, work, and vacation, May wasn't my best Librivox month. But I'm back and ready to do some more recording, editing, and PLing!
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Salvationist wrote: September 14th, 2020, 7:25 pm Here's the first act for Jerry:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_jerry_1_128kb.mp3 13:54

I'm enjoying experimenting with a British accent. :P
Thank you!!! :D

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Salvationist wrote: September 17th, 2020, 8:06 pm Here's the second act for Jerry:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_jerry_2_128kb.mp3 9:20

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Salvationist wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 3:10 pm Here is the final act for Jerry:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_jerry_3_128kb.mp3 7:42

This has been a fun project to be part of! I look forward to hearing it all pieced together.

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

jennlea wrote: September 25th, 2020, 7:14 am Here is Act 1 for Peg. She had quite a few lines wow! I had fun attempting an Irish accent for the first time and was constantly amused at myself while editing :lol:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_peg_1_128kb.mp3

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

777okyo wrote: September 29th, 2020, 3:22 pm May I have Maid for Act 1 and Act 2

-Tokyo
Yes, all yours!

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Sorry for being absent from Librivox for a bit. Should be around more often now. I went through the thread and I think all the claims and submitted sections are in the MW. (If I missed any claims/sections, just let me know!) PLing over the weekend. Happy to see the project coming along! :D

melissabuell

Post by melissabuell »

Hi!
If the part of Ethel is still open, I'd like to try that.
If not, I'm willing to do Stage Directions. :D

Thanks!
-Melissa
-Melissa Buell-

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen, NORTHANGER ABBEY
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

melissabuell wrote: October 29th, 2020, 8:13 am Hi!

Thanks!
-Melissa
Yes, Ethel is still open! Thank you!

Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Thanks!
-Melissa
I see you are a new reader! Welcome to Librivox! I see you already submitted your one minute test, please make sure that is approved before recording for this piece. What would you like your catalog name to be?

melissabuell

Post by melissabuell »

Ambsweet13 wrote: October 29th, 2020, 8:21 am

Thanks!
-Melissa
I see you are a new reader! Welcome to Librivox! I see you already submitted your one minute test, please make sure that is approved before recording for this piece. What would you like your catalog name to be?
I just received my OK to record! Yay!
My catalog name is my real name: Melissa Buell. Thanks!
-Melissa Buell-

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen, NORTHANGER ABBEY