[COMPLETE] Peg O' My Heart by J. Hartley Manners-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Andrewjames

Post by Andrewjames »

hi
sorry, its my line thats missing, i didnt realise till wayne PMd me. will sort it out today
AJ
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Great to know, thanks!
Andrewjames

Post by Andrewjames »

corrected file now with a little added obedience

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_alaric_3a_128kb.mp3

missing line is at 12.05
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thanks for the missing line will get that sorted
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have edited Act 1 part 2 and renamed it as we agreed

48:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_02_manners_128kb.mp3
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have edited act 2 but it will need to be split into two parts as the final file is longer than 70 minutes.

Please could the narrator record the following lines

Act 2 Part 1 of .................

End of Act 2 Part 1

Act 2 Part 2 of ....................

I will also send a PM to Kalamareader
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: August 17th, 2021, 7:56 pm I have edited act 2 but it will need to be split into two parts as the final file is longer than 70 minutes.

End of Act 2 Part 1

Michele,

Sorry, but I was at the beach all week. (I know, tough work, but someone has to do it. :lol: )

Add files...

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_directions_2redo_128kb.mp3

Time: ~:42

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

No problem Wayne hope you had a great time.
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Kalamareader wrote: August 21st, 2021, 6:26 pm
wib66 wrote: August 17th, 2021, 7:56 pm I have edited act 2 but it will need to be split into two parts as the final file is longer than 70 minutes.

End of Act 2 Part 1

Michele,

Sorry, but I was at the beach all week. (I know, tough work, but someone has to do it. :lol: )

Add files...

Time: ~:42

Wayne
What an idiot I am. :oops: Please disregard previous post. I forgot to do the "end of act 2 part 1", so I had to add that to the post and I re-uploaded it:

Time ~ :47

I know the new one will 'overwrite' the old one, so I hope this doesn't mess you up too much. :roll:

Sorry,

Wayne

P.S. Maybe my mind is still at the beach. :lol:
Wayne
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: August 15th, 2021, 6:45 pm Section 5 Act 3 is Ready for PL

39:10
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pegomyheart_05_manners_128kb.mp3
Michele,

Act 3 is PLOK :thumbs:

Every time I have a chance to PL one of the acts of this play, it continues to amaze me the great group of actors and actresses who have assembled themselves together to produce such a great production. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am anxiously waiting to listen to the rest of this.

Thank you,

Wayne
Wayne
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Michele,

I had a little time tonight (the last until at least Tuesday) and PLed Act I Part 2. You did a great editing job. I didn't go through the edits I suggested, but instead just listened to the entire section again. Great job by you and all the readers. Having just PLed Act 3, and then came back to the last part of Act I, it is interesting to see how the readers matured in their characters. As they read more and more, I think they, even if subconsciously, grew into their characters.

Act I Part 2 is PLOK :thumbs:

Wayne
Wayne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Time ~ :47

I know the new one will 'overwrite' the old one, so I hope this doesn't mess you up too much. :roll:

Sorry,

Wayne
Hi Wayne not a problem at all I haven't got round to it yet many thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: August 21st, 2021, 9:37 pm Michele,

I had a little time tonight (the last until at least Tuesday) and PLed Act I Part 2. You did a great editing job. I didn't go through the edits I suggested, but instead just listened to the entire section again. Great job by you and all the readers. Having just PLed Act 3, and then came back to the last part of Act I, it is interesting to see how the readers matured in their characters. As they read more and more, I think they, even if subconsciously, grew into their characters.

Act I Part 2 is PLOK :thumbs:

Wayne
Hi Wayne that's great. I agree as readers get more familiar with their character there is a definite change in character maturity. I love this about Librivox. Will have the others up over the next few days then hopefully this can go to the catalogue.
Michele
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Thank you so much, Michele for stepping in to get this catalogued! I am looking forward to listening to it :)
-Jenn B.
My Recordings