COMPLETE[Play]Touch and Go by D. H. Lawrence - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Scarbo wrote: March 9th, 2021, 3:25 am I can PL the preface and hope to get to it later today.
thank you that would be great
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

The preface sounds great! I have just a few notes:

- At 6:27, there's a repeat of "It may be that coal-owners..."
- At 6:59, part of "People" in "A People's Theatre shows men" seems to have been cut out.
- At 7:30, "But is this Sodom of Industrialism" seems to be an OCR error. "But in this Sodom of Industrialism" makes more sense in context.
- At 12:01, "A first," you say "At first."
- At 12:23, "rage of insurrection," you say "range of insurrection."
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Scarbo wrote: March 9th, 2021, 5:13 pm The preface sounds great! I have just a few notes:

- At 6:59, part of "People" in "A People's Theatre shows men" seems to have been cut out.
- At 7:30, "But is this Sodom of Industrialism" seems to be an OCR error. "But in this Sodom of Industrialism" makes more sense in context.
Thank you so much I will sort that later today much appreciated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Voice 3 is PL OK many thanks :D
Michele
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

I can cover that last Voices role if you'd like!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
wib66

Post by wib66 »

OooThatsNifty wrote: March 10th, 2021, 9:58 pm I can cover that last Voices role if you'd like!
Hi I am going to orphan the part of Gerald if you would prefer to do that don't worry if not just thought I would ask first. I could then read the voice and I will be ready to edit. Would like to get this in the catalogue for March clean up. Thanks
Michele
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

wib66 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 5:22 am Hi I am going to orphan the part of Gerald if you would prefer to do that don't worry if not just thought I would ask first. I could then read the voice and I will be ready to edit. Would like to get this in the catalogue for March clean up. Thanks
Works for me - Gerald it is!

I've got a few other claims in for cleanup projects, but I'll get this one done ASAP.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

wib66

Post by wib66 »

OooThatsNifty wrote: March 11th, 2021, 10:50 am
wib66 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 5:22 am Hi I am going to orphan the part of Gerald if you would prefer to do that don't worry if not just thought I would ask first. I could then read the voice and I will be ready to edit. Would like to get this in the catalogue for March clean up. Thanks
Works for me - Gerald it is!

I've got a few other claims in for cleanup projects, but I'll get this one done ASAP.
No problem that's great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Scarbo wrote: March 9th, 2021, 5:13 pm The preface sounds great! I have just a few notes:

Hi this is edited and reuploaded thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_preface_lawrence_128kb.mp3
Michele
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

wib66 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 11:48 am

Hi this is edited and reuploaded thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_preface_lawrence_128kb.mp3
PL OK! Thank you!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you so much
Michele
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Gerald Barlow, Act 1:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_gerald_1_128kb.mp3
Time: 4:48

Act 2:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_gerald_2_128kb.mp3
Time: 25:23

Apologies for leaving this so close to the deadline. Act 3 is recorded but still needs to be edited - I'll have it in shortly. Wasn't sure what you'd prefer for the voice credit, so I included it both as it appears in the MW & as it appears in the text's list of characters.

Thanks!

wib66

Post by wib66 »

OooThatsNifty wrote: May 8th, 2021, 8:49 pm Gerald Barlow, Act 1:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_gerald_1_128kb.mp3
Time: 4:48

Act 2:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/touchandgo_gerald_2_128kb.mp3
Time: 25:23

Apologies for leaving this so close to the deadline. Act 3 is recorded but still needs to be edited - I'll have it in shortly. Wasn't sure what you'd prefer for the voice credit, so I included it both as it appears in the MW & as it appears in the text's list of characters.

Thanks!
Not a problem at all thanks for that no rush.
Michele
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Hello Michele, I wanted to let you know that I'm still available to PL the final acts when they're done.

Sarah
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Scarbo wrote: May 9th, 2021, 11:20 am Hello Michele, I wanted to let you know that I'm still available to PL the final acts when they're done.
That's great I am going to be editing it together this week many thanks
Michele