Dram Read-Frank Merriwell's Trust by Burt L Standish-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 31st, 2020, 3:15 am

Jack Diamond chapters 5,6,7,13 and 15 are PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Kalamareader
Posts: 568
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » August 1st, 2020, 12:52 am

Hi,

Could I maybe take section 87, Lawyer for Hilda?

Thanks (what ever your answer is),

Wayne
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 1st, 2020, 4:02 am

Kalamareader wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 12:52 am
Hi,

Could I maybe take section 87, Lawyer for Hilda?

Thanks (what ever your answer is),

Wayne
Yes no problem I think it is only one or two lines
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Kalamareader
Posts: 568
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » August 1st, 2020, 6:08 pm

Hi there,

Here is "Lawyer for Hilda" https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_lawyerforhilda_13_128kb.mp3

Time: :42

Wayne

Edit: How about one more little short one before I start a very long project. "Man in Act 2", Section 59?
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 2nd, 2020, 12:41 am

Kalamareader wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:08 pm
Hi there,

Here is "Lawyer for Hilda" https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_lawyerforhilda_13_128kb.mp3

Time: :42

Wayne

Edit: How about one more little short one before I start a very long project. "Man in Act 2", Section 59?
Thats would be great thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 4th, 2020, 4:16 am

Lawyer for Hilda is PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Kalamareader
Posts: 568
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » August 4th, 2020, 11:41 am

Michele,

I think there is a little problem in the character 'markings' in Chapter 2. I think that many of the lines for the 'youth' are marked for 'Man 1'. I was going to read it, but as I was looking through it I found the problem. I will wait till you figure out if I am right, and if so, have fixed it. Also, I am Herrick, and I didn't realize that the man was in the same chapter, even close to the Herrick lines. If you want me to I will give back 'man'. Just let me know.

Wayne.
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » August 4th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 11:41 am
Michele,

I think there is a little problem in the character 'markings' in Chapter 2. I think that many of the lines for the 'youth' are marked for 'Man 1'. I was going to read it, but as I was looking through it I found the problem. I will wait till you figure out if I am right, and if so, have fixed it. Also, I am Herrick, and I didn't realize that the man was in the same chapter, even close to the Herrick lines. If you want me to I will give back 'man'. Just let me know.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne
Thank you for spotting my error with highlighting much appreciated. It has now been corrected. I would prefer it if you give back the 'man' as you say you are already Herrick in the chapter sorry for not spotting that either maybe there is another part further in the book that you could take that doesn't clash with others.
Many Thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

SamIAm312
Posts: 1
Joined: July 29th, 2020, 9:05 pm

Post by SamIAm312 » Yesterday, 7:22 pm

Hello!

Is there a DPL for this? If not, I would be happy to PL chapters 2, 3, and 4.

wib66
Posts: 9014
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » Today, 1:43 am

SamIAm312 wrote:
Yesterday, 7:22 pm
Hello!

Is there a DPL for this? If not, I would be happy to PL chapters 2, 3, and 4.
That would be great thank you
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Post Reply