COMPLETE Dram Read-Frank Merriwell's Trust by Burt L Standish-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: September 19th, 2021, 6:40 am For PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_variousvoices_6_128kb.mp3

Feel free to use any or none of the voices. I tried to make them sound different for you.
thank you queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LCaulkins wrote: September 20th, 2021, 7:05 am Here is Crowd 1, ch. 6:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_crowd1_06_128kb.mp3 (0:51)
thank you queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

All parts are now in and PL OK so I am going to start editing this project. I would really appreciate it if someone was able to PL the final files.
Michele
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I'll probably be available to PL. Looking forward to it! :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Rapunzelina wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 8:55 am I'll probably be available to PL. Looking forward to it! :)
That would be great thankyou
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 1 is ready for PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just need a male voice to say the following lines please in chapter 3 will need to be someone who is not already in that chapter thanks

Who are you, that you are so particular about your reputation

Here comes Canfield
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 2 is ready for PL thanks
Last edited by wib66 on October 10th, 2021, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michele
deLorinel

Post by deLorinel »

wib66 wrote: October 10th, 2021, 6:35 am Just need a male voice to say the following lines please in chapter 3 will need to be someone who is not already in that chapter thanks

Here comes Canfield
I can record that for you. How do you want the credit recorded?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:16 am
wib66 wrote: October 10th, 2021, 6:35 am Just need a male voice to say the following lines please in chapter 3 will need to be someone who is not already in that chapter thanks

Here comes Canfield
I can record that for you. How do you want the credit recorded?
That would be great if you could just name the file

frankmerriwell_extralines_3_128kb

If you could say bystander read by ............

thank you so much
Michele
deLorinel

Post by deLorinel »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: October 10th, 2021, 12:02 pm Bystander lines uploaded for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwell_extralines_3_128kb.mp3 0:24
Thank you so much
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sorry I have now corrected all the files for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 thanks
Michele
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

1-5 are PL OK!

At times, the pause between the character and the narrator, in cases like "[blah blah] he said." felt a bit long, but as this can be subjective, I'm mentioning it as something to judge for yourself in future chapters.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Rapunzelina wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:44 am 1-5 are PL OK!

At times, the pause between the character and the narrator, in cases like "[blah blah] he said." felt a bit long, but as this can be subjective, I'm mentioning it as something to judge for yourself in future chapters.
Thank you I will have a look at it in the other chapters
Michele