COMPLETE[Play]The Witch-Wife by Henry Spicer - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10132
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » October 12th, 2020, 5:36 am

I gave the draft a listen and found some parts of Needham a bit softer than the rest. At final editing, check if you'd like to amplify around 9:00 to 9:10, and 16:00 to 16:20.
:)
Come read female poets for October's Poetry Collection

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 12th, 2020, 11:19 am

Rapunzelina wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 5:36 am
I gave the draft a listen and found some parts of Needham a bit softer than the rest. At final editing, check if you'd like to amplify around 9:00 to 9:10, and 16:00 to 16:20.
:)
Here's another draft of Act 1 with the volume raised on Needham in those spots and the hand/hug line fixed in the Stage Directions.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/witchwife_act1_128kb.mp3

When we have the lines from Miss Frill, we're done!

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 12th, 2020, 7:07 pm

Working on the Cast List

<BR><BR>Cast list:<BR>
The Witch Wife: A Tale of Malkin Tower by Henry Spicer (1811-1891)
BC/Editor for this play is Kelly S. Taylor
Sir Gerald Mole: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11484"> Mike Manolakes</a><br>
Marchmont Needham: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14309"> Cavaet</a><br>
Antony Gabb: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14676"> Parsa2020</a><br>
Harry Martyn: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/8425"> Larry Wilson</a><br>
Vaughn: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/12980"> Wayne Cooke </a><br>
Matthew Hopkins: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14540"> Andrew Gaunce </a><br>
Stern: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14650"> peterbrashvoice </a><br>
Judge Gayre: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Judge Howlett: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Constable: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Officer: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14769"> NarvaezM </a><br>
Countryman: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Gaoler: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Follower: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Marshal: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/167"> Peter Yearsley </a><br>
Voice: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>

Cecil Howard: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13140"> Jenn Broda</a><br>
Mistress Frill: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14334"> Ambsweet13</a><br>
Alison Devise: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13852"> Kelly S. Taylor</a><br>
Maggie: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/10179"> Sonia</a><br>
Girl 1: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11790"> TJ Burns</a><br>
Girl 2: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/12243"> Jasmin Salma</a><br>
Little Girl: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11084"> Devorah Allen</a><br>
Woman: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14626"> Rebecca Brown </a><br>


Stage Directions: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/6754"> ToddHW</a><br>
Last edited by ktaylor07 on October 13th, 2020, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.


benderca
Posts: 1530
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » October 13th, 2020, 9:23 am

Could you please put a space between “TJ” and “Burns” for me? (TJ Burns).
Thanks,
TJ

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 13th, 2020, 9:37 am

benderca wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 9:23 am
Could you please put a space between “TJ” and “Burns” for me? (TJ Burns).
Thanks,
TJ
Will do!

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 13th, 2020, 9:37 am

ktaylor07 wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 7:07 pm
Working on the Cast List

<BR><BR>Cast list:<BR>
The Witch Wife: A Tale of Malkin Tower by Henry Spicer (1811-1891)
BC/Editor for this play is Kelly S. Taylor
Sir Gerald Mole: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11484"> Mike Manolakes</a><br>
Marchmont Needham: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14309"> Cavaet</a><br>
Antony Gabb: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14676"> Parsa2020</a><br>
Harry Martyn: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/8425"> Larry Wilson</a><br>
Vaughn: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/12980"> Wayne Cooke </a><br>
Matthew Hopkins: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14540"> Andrew Gaunce </a><br>
Stern: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14650"> peterbrashvoice </a><br>
Judge Gayre: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Judge Howlett: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Constable: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Officer: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14769"> NarvaezM </a><br>
Countryman: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Gaoler: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/7170"> Alan Mapstone </a><br>
Follower: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>
Marshal: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/167"> Peter Yearsley </a><br>
Voice: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13577"> Adrian Stephens </a><br>

Cecil Howard: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13140"> Jenn Broda</a><br>
Mistress Frill: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14334"> Ambsweet13</a><br>
Alison Devise: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/13852"> Kelly S. Taylor</a><br>
Maggie: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/10179"> Sonia</a><br>
Girl 1: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11790"> TJ Burns</a><br>
Girl 2: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/12243"> Jasmin Salma</a><br>
Little Girl: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/11084"> Devorah Allen</a><br>
Woman: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/14626"> Rebecca Brown </a><br>


Stage Directions: <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/6754"> ToddHW</a><br>


ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 19th, 2020, 12:43 pm


Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10132
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » October 19th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Nice! :clap:
I've retired for the night (posting from my phone) so I won't be able to check it until (my) tomorrow, but if you want and have the time, you could add it in act 1, and I will PL directly the final file tomorrow and check out how it sounds among the other voices :D
Come read female poets for October's Poetry Collection

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » October 19th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Rapunzelina wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 12:51 pm
Nice! :clap:
I've retired for the night (posting from my phone) so I won't be able to check it until (my) tomorrow, but if you want and have the time, you could add it in act 1, and I will PL directly the final file tomorrow and check out how it sounds among the other voices :D
This is what I will do -- Will post updated Act I later tonight!

Ambsweet13
Posts: 305
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » October 20th, 2020, 10:08 pm

Here is the fixed part for Miss. Frill!


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/witchwife_missfrill_1_128kb.mp3 (0:37)
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10132
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » Yesterday, 1:46 am

Cool! Lines are all there! The credit line is repeated but that's not a problem (Miss Frill vs Mistress Frill). PL OK :D
Come read female poets for October's Poetry Collection

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » Yesterday, 5:38 am

Ambsweet13 wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 10:08 pm
Here is the fixed part for Miss. Frill!


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/witchwife_missfrill_1_128kb.mp3 (0:37)
Thank you! :clap: :clap:

ktaylor07
Posts: 460
Joined: January 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by ktaylor07 » Yesterday, 6:01 am


Post Reply