OPEN Play - The Show Off by George Kelly - rap

Plays and other dramatic works
Dtcastid
Posts: 77
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » October 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm

wib66 wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Dtcastid wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Hi Michele,
May I claim Mrs. Fisher (Acts 1, 2, and 3)?
Thanks,
Diane
Hi Diane that would be great thanks
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 1.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_1_128kb.mp3, which runs at 38:18.

Diane

Kathimariewalsheck
Posts: 46
Joined: September 22nd, 2020, 5:30 pm

Post by Kathimariewalsheck » October 20th, 2020, 2:33 pm

I would like to claim AMY Act 1, 2 and 3 please.

Thanks,
Kathi

TomHersant
Posts: 264
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » October 20th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Hi,
Just checking the MW; did I miss something on my re-submission of Mr. Gill, Act 2?
Tommy
" Pah! An ounce of civet, good apothecary! The bishops smell to heaven." - George William Foote

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 21st, 2020, 8:06 am

TomHersant wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 6:48 pm
Hi,
Just checking the MW; did I miss something on my re-submission of Mr. Gill, Act 2?
Tommy
No sorry I forgot to update the MW thanks for the heads up
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 21st, 2020, 8:07 am

Kathimariewalsheck wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 2:33 pm
I would like to claim AMY Act 1, 2 and 3 please.

Thanks,
Kathi
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 21st, 2020, 8:08 am

Dtcastid wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm
wib66 wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Dtcastid wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Hi Michele,
May I claim Mrs. Fisher (Acts 1, 2, and 3)?
Thanks,
Diane
Hi Diane that would be great thanks
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 1.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_1_128kb.mp3, which runs at 38:18.

Diane
THank you for the file
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Dtcastid
Posts: 77
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » October 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm

Dtcastid wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm
wib66 wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Dtcastid wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Hi Michele,
May I claim Mrs. Fisher (Acts 1, 2, and 3)?
Thanks,
Diane
Hi Diane that would be great thanks
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 1.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_1_128kb.mp3, which runs at 38:18.

Diane
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 2, section 2.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_2_128kb.mp3, which runs at 24:48.

Thanks,
Diane

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 24th, 2020, 2:58 am

Dtcastid wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm
Dtcastid wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm
wib66 wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm

Hi Diane that would be great thanks
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 1.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_1_128kb.mp3, which runs at 38:18.

Diane
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 2, section 2.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_2_128kb.mp3, which runs at 24:48.

Thanks,
Diane
Thank you
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 24th, 2020, 6:00 am

Mrs Fisher Act 1 is PL OK
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » October 24th, 2020, 6:19 am

Mrs Fisher Act 2 is PL OK
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Dtcastid
Posts: 77
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » October 24th, 2020, 5:03 pm

wib66 wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 2:58 am
Dtcastid wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm
Dtcastid wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 2:25 pm


Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 1.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_1_128kb.mp3, which runs at 38:18.

Diane
Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 2, section 2.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_2_128kb.mp3, which runs at 24:48.

Thanks,
Diane
Thank you
Hi Michele,
Ahh, at last. Done with Mrs. Fisher Act 2, section 3.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_3_128kb.mp3, which runs at 29:24.

Thanks again,
Diane

Dtcastid
Posts: 77
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » October 27th, 2020, 1:06 pm

Dtcastid wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 5:03 pm
wib66 wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 2:58 am
Dtcastid wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm


Hi,
Here is Mrs. Fisher, Act 2, section 2.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_2_128kb.mp3, which runs at 24:48.

Thanks,
Diane
Thank you
Hi Michele,
Ahh, at last. Done with Mrs. Fisher Act 2, section 3.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/showoff_mrsfisher_3_128kb.mp3, which runs at 29:24.

Thanks again,
Diane
oops! I meant this was Act 3!

wib66
Posts: 9228
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » November 8th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Mrs Fisher Act 3 is PL OK
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Post Reply