FULL [DR] Little Men by Louisa May Alcott - rap

Plays and other dramatic works
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » November 20th, 2020, 4:38 pm

MW updated!
Rachel
”Just look around at the world we’re inheriting and think of the one we’ll create...”
~Newsies! on Broadway

New Chronicles of Rebecca, three small roles left! Come help us finish the project!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » November 24th, 2020, 12:33 pm

benderca wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 3:21 pm
Here is Tommy, Chapter 14:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_tommy_14_128kb.mp3
Thanks!

ETA: MW updated. I really apologize if I've missed something, TJ, but have you already uploaded chapters 3, 6, 15, and 17? (Because you've uploaded some of the other ones up to 19.) It's fine if you're uploading out of order, I'm just trying to make sure you didn't already send it in and I just didn't put it in the MW.
Rachel
”Just look around at the world we’re inheriting and think of the one we’ll create...”
~Newsies! on Broadway

New Chronicles of Rebecca, three small roles left! Come help us finish the project!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » November 24th, 2020, 12:46 pm

I've finished updating the MW with those chapter text links, characters, and an in-MW link to the chapter 21 song. Sorry it's really late- I just found time to do it because I'm on Thanksgiving break.
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » November 24th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Daisy chapters 11 and 14 are ready for PL (and I'll put these in the MW):
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_daisy_11.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_daisy_14.mp3

ETA: MW updated. I've already recorded chapters 15 and 17 but need to wait 24 hours before I can convert them to mp3 (used up the 2 free conversions today.) Next time I'll just record straight to Audacity hahaha and not from my phone (but I just wanted to be comfortable while recording :lol: )
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

benderca

Post by benderca » Yesterday, 5:36 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 12:33 pm
benderca wrote:

Thanks!

ETA: MW updated. I really apologize if I've missed something, TJ, but have you already uploaded chapters 3, 6, 15, and 17? (Because you've uploaded some of the other ones up to 19.) It's fine if you're uploading out of order, I'm just trying to make sure you didn't already send it in and I just didn't put it in the MW.
Chapter 6 has been uploaded (it's already linked in the magic window, but you just need to delete it from the chapters to be recorded section). Chapters 3, 15, & 17 haven't been uploaded yet. Thanks for your patience, TJ

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » Yesterday, 5:40 pm

benderca wrote:
Yesterday, 5:36 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 12:33 pm
benderca wrote:

Thanks!

Chapter 6 has been uploaded (it's already linked in the magic window, but you just need to delete it from the chapters to be recorded section). Chapters 3, 15, & 17 haven't been uploaded yet. Thanks for your patience, TJ
Thanks!
Thanks for your patience I’m being really slow on the uptake here :lol: :lol:
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

sarahesgue

Post by sarahesgue » Today, 9:51 am

I’d like to PL Prof. Fritz :D

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » Today, 9:59 am

sarahesgue wrote:
Today, 9:51 am
I’d like to PL Prof. Fritz :D
Of course, thank you!
Please post your PL notes here in the thread. :wink:
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

sarahesgue

Post by sarahesgue » Today, 12:49 pm

I’d PL Tommy Bangs :)

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » Today, 12:50 pm

Hi Sarah,
I don’t have an account with CSNEDU (it’s asking me to login.) Could you maybe copy and paste the notes into a post in this thread? Thanks so much!
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » Today, 12:50 pm

sarahesgue wrote:
Today, 12:49 pm
That would be great, thanks!
Rachel
~Newsies! on Broadway

sarahesgue

Post by sarahesgue » Today, 1:50 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
Today, 12:50 pm
Hi Sarah,
I don’t have an account with CSNEDU (it’s asking me to login.) Could you maybe copy and paste the notes into a post in this thread? Thanks so much!
Sure, here it is:

Proof Listening

Professor Fritz Bhaer

Chapter 1
Level of PL: Special
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. – A bit more seconds of silence in the beginning.
• Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time. - none
• Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading? - none
• Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?) – 75% volume on, sounded okay
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? - yes
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 to 4 seconds in between lines.
Chapter 3
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - A bit more seconds of silence in the beginning.
• Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time. - none
• Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading? – none
• Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?) – 75% volume on, sounded okay
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – yes
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 to 4 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 4
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - A bit more seconds of silence in the beginning.
• Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading? – none
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 4 seconds at the end
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 to 4 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 5
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 2 to 3 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 6
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – yes
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 2 to 3 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 7
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 5 seconds at the end
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 3 seconds at the end
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- A bit more seconds of silence in the beginning.
- 0:25 to 0:29 (long pause)
• Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- 0:20 (“you couldn’t do resist”)
- 0:29 (repeat of “and something..”)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 18
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – only a long line so no silence in between
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

sarahesgue

Post by sarahesgue » Today, 1:51 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
Today, 12:50 pm
sarahesgue wrote:
Today, 12:49 pm
That would be great, thanks!
Here it is:

Proof Listening

Tommy Bangs

Chapter 1
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. – None
• Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading? - none
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? - yes
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 to 4 seconds in between lines.
Chapter 2
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - A bit more seconds of silence in the beginning
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 3 seconds in the end
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – Just one line recording
Chapter 4
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - None
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 3 seconds in the end
Chapter 9
• Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- 1:12 (Cannot understand the word, inaudible word)
Chapter 11
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - None
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? Only one line
Chapter 12
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- 0:06 (inaudible word, cannot understand)
Chapter 13
• Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time. - none
• Are there at least 5-6 seconds of silence between lines? – 3 seconds only in between lines
Chapter 14
Chapter 19
• Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file? – 2 seconds at the end