COMPLETE [DR] Little Men by Louisa May Alcott - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: November 30th, 2020, 6:02 pm Pl notes for stuffy:

ch 6 - the last to lines have been said the wrong way around

ch 12 - i believe there is a mistake in the mw. the link goes to rob cole chapter 8

Jack chapter 21 is pl ok

pl notes for daisy:

14 the final line "I knew it wasn't Nat;" is missing
all other chapters for daisy are pl okay other than no role/reader at the beginning but im guessing you have this in one of the other chapters :). i have spot checked 5, which is also okay
Thank you very much!
Ashleigh, this is really appreciated, I'm so thankful that you're able to PL all of this in a quick and timely fashion. It helps a ton :9:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: November 30th, 2020, 1:00 pm Pl notes for Ned Barker

Ch 4, 6, 11, 12 PL OK

14 - TBA

17 - PL OK

20 - The last few lines have only around 2 seconds of silence before the next line. i'm not sure if this needs to be fixed or not but thought i would mention

21 - PL OK
I can add the silence as Daria hasn't been active. I'll put a note in the MW and mark 20 pl ok. (also good reminder for me, let me PM Daria really quick.)
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

JayKitty76 wrote: November 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm

ch 12 - i believe there is a mistake in the mw. the link goes to rob cole chapter 8

Jack chapter 21 is pl ok

pl notes for daisy:

all other chapters for daisy are pl okay other than no role/reader at the beginning but im guessing you have this in one of the other chapters :). i have spot checked 5, which is also okay
Thank you very much!
Ashleigh, this is really appreciated, I'm so thankful that you're able to PL all of this in a quick and timely fashion. It helps a ton :9:
no problem :) i've enjoyed listening. where i work, im the only staff member here so i can be sneaky and listen at work :lol:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: November 30th, 2020, 6:09 pm
JayKitty76 wrote: November 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm

Jack chapter 21 is pl ok

pl notes for daisy:

Thank you very much!
no problem :) i've enjoyed listening. where i work, im the only staff member here so i can be sneaky and listen at work :lol:
Ha! smart :lol: It's so nice to get this project going again, it was pretty slow for the past several months.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Ashleigh, were you not able to PL Daisy chapter 15? It was marked as Assigned when I checked, so I'm including the link in the MW now as ready for PL. Sorry if I missed that
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

i'm not too sure. i'll have a listen tomorrow :)
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:21 pm i'm not too sure. i'll have a listen tomorrow :)
Ok, thank you!
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

I believe the MW is all the way updated. I just spent half an hour on it so hopefully I didn't miss anything.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
benderca

Post by benderca »

JayKitty76 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:24 pm I believe the MW is all the way updated. I just spent half an hour on it so hopefully I didn't miss anything.
Just one thing... :wink:

Could you please mark Tommy Bangs, Chapter 9 as Ready for Spot PL? (See my comment on page 33). I think it's understandable, but I tried to smooth it out by editing rather than having Jasmin re-read it. Please let me know if it's clear. (Jasmin has a lot to do for school before the holidays, so I'm trying to get her part done with as little work on her part as possible :lol: ).

Thanks,
TJ
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Oh! I see Narrator has been PL'd - my voice is still recovering from Covid, but I do have chapter 3 and 4 read into my working folder of raw files. So I'll get on the editing of those in the next couple of days!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Daisy chapter 15 is pl ok.

I would say that tommy chapter 9 is ok, i was able to understand and i didn't have the text open.
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

benderca wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 8:45 am
JayKitty76 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:24 pm I believe the MW is all the way updated. I just spent half an hour on it so hopefully I didn't miss anything.
Just one thing... :wink:

Could you please mark Tommy Bangs, Chapter 9 as Ready for Spot PL? (See my comment on page 33). I think it's understandable, but I tried to smooth it out by editing rather than having Jasmin re-read it. Please let me know if it's clear. (Jasmin has a lot to do for school before the holidays, so I'm trying to get her part done with as little work on her part as possible :lol: ).

Thanks,
TJ
Yeah, I’ll update it this afternoon, my apologies.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

LCaulkins wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 11:10 am Oh! I see Narrator has been PL'd - my voice is still recovering from Covid, but I do have chapter 3 and 4 read into my working folder of raw files. So I'll get on the editing of those in the next couple of days!
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry, Lynette! I’m so glad you’re feeling better though! No rush on uploading, just take the time you need to fully recover. Wishing you all the best!
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 1:04 pm Daisy chapter 15 is pl ok.

I would say that tommy chapter 9 is ok, i was able to understand and i didn't have the text open.
Okay, thank you Asleigh, I’ll mark those in the MW. I believe the links automatically update in the MW so I think what you listened to was the ready for spot pl version (although I hadn’t updated the status.)
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

JayKitty76 wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 1:13 pm
ashleighjane wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 1:04 pm Daisy chapter 15 is pl ok.

Okay, thank you Asleigh, I’ll mark those in the MW. I believe the links automatically update in the MW so I think what you listened to was the ready for spot pl version (although I hadn’t updated the status.)
The links do automatically correct as long as the same file name is used. The system changes the name of the original