COMPLETE [DR] Little Men by Louisa May Alcott - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Who was the missing line for, Michele? if it's nan then we may well have to get someone else to record that one line. I know that Cadastra has been very busy recently, i think they're possibly taking a break from librivox.

will wait and see of course as there's still a lot more to do in the meantime!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ashleighjane wrote: March 27th, 2021, 4:32 am Who was the missing line for, Michele? if it's nan then we may well have to get someone else to record that one line. I know that Cadastra has been very busy recently, i think they're possibly taking a break from librivox.

Its for the cow from storygirl. I have PM'd her and she is going to do it next week so should be all good.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Chapters 10 and 11 are now pl ok :)
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Narrator chapter 13 is PL OK :)
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

ashleighjane wrote: March 27th, 2021, 4:32 am Who was the missing line for, Michele? if it's nan then we may well have to get someone else to record that one line. I know that Cadastra has been very busy recently, i think they're possibly taking a break from librivox.

If there’s a missing line for Nan, I am happy to record it. I don’t follow the posts in this thread anymore, so please PM me if such a line is needed.
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

cadastra wrote: March 30th, 2021, 2:35 pm

If there’s a missing line for Nan, I am happy to record it. I don’t follow the posts in this thread anymore, so please PM me if such a line is needed.

Dont worry! I think Nan's lines are all okay! Just a lot of confusion in this project because it's had a few different people prooflistening :shock:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Thanks, you guys.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi chapter 13 is edited but there is a missing line for Nat
I am coming to your house next week, and then I shall see you, Bess.
Is the reader still available
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

wib66 wrote: April 1st, 2021, 9:40 am Hi chapter 13 is edited but there is a missing line for Nat
I am coming to your house next week, and then I shall see you, Bess.
Is the reader still available
Looking back, it appears that chapter 13 was never submitted for prooflistening :shock:

Michelle has been active on the forum fairly recently, i'll send her a message :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Great as soon as that is in I can get 13 uploaded
Michele
thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thestorygirl wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 8:09 pm "I want to go home" lines:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/cow_missinglines.mp3
Thank you for that I will PL the lines and then I can edit them into chapter 12
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

cow missing lines is PL OK and here is chapter 12 for a final PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_12_alcott_128kb.mp3

50:10
Michele
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

chapter 12 pl notes:

10:49 '"Oh, dear! you said you'd take good care of me,"' should be here, rather than 'i think we'd better go now'
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

I haven't heard anything from Michelle r.e. the missing line in chapter 13. It may need someone else to record it.