JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Ah, thanks, Ashleigh!
Meg is now PL OK.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

LCaulkins wrote: February 19th, 2021, 3:26 pm Here is Narrator ch. 8 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_narrator_08_128kb.mp3 (23:17)
Narrator chapter 8 is PL OK :D
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

I just listened to the Dramatis Personae linked under 'narrator' ...is this not supposed to be where all of the voice credits are?
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: February 20th, 2021, 9:37 am I just listened to the Dramatis Personae linked under 'narrator' ...is this not supposed to be where all of the voice credits are?
Yeah, so Lynette hadn't done the intro/outro for the narrator yet (at the time, Campbell was trying to put the DP together and needed that from the narrator.) I recorded that intro/outro for her. If that bit is PL OK I think Michele can put the whole thing together, if that makes sense.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

I've updated the MW- several more chapters are ready to edit. Almost all the characters are PL OK!
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Dramatis Personae is in the MW ready for PL thanks. I will also be editing some more chapters. Waiting on lines for Chapter 3 so will upload that when they are submitted. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

wib66 wrote: February 20th, 2021, 12:53 pm Dramatis Personae is in the MW ready for PL thanks. I will also be editing some more chapters. Waiting on lines for Chapter 3 so will upload that when they are submitted. Thanks
Thank you, Michele.
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Just added Michele as the editor of the DP in the MW and I have to say, the updated version of this software is really nice! I don’t have to worry about the glitch-out adding readers (instead of one or two letters, I can type in everything.) :wink:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

JayKitty76 wrote: February 20th, 2021, 1:03 pm Just added Michele as the editor of the DP in the MW and I have to say, the updated version of this software is really nice! I don’t have to worry about the glitch-out adding readers (instead of one or two letters, I can type in everything.) :wink:
The Dramatis Personae is pl ok!
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ashleighjane wrote: February 20th, 2021, 4:48 pm
JayKitty76 wrote: February 20th, 2021, 1:03 pm Just added Michele as the editor of the DP in the MW and I have to say, the updated version of this software is really nice! I don’t have to worry about the glitch-out adding readers (instead of one or two letters, I can type in everything.) :wink:
The Dramatis Personae is pl ok!
Thanks!
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 4 and 5 are in the MW ready for PL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
jaanu

Post by jaanu »

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/littlemen_teddybhaer_17_128kb.mp3 (0:59)
Just added the last line that I had missed to Teddy in Chapter 17!

Thank you so much!!
Best wishes and smiles,
Jaanu :D
Jaanu
“It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 6 is in the MW ready for final PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 7 just needs a couple of missing lines added I have contacted the reader.
Chapter 8 is in the MW ready for final PL
Michele
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

wib66 wrote: February 21st, 2021, 10:00 am Chapter 7 just needs a couple of missing lines added I have contacted the reader.
Chapter 8 is in the MW ready for final PL
Can I just say, I didn't PL all of this project? I'm innocent (i think) when it comes to all of these missing lines being missed