[FULL][PLAY]Pseudolus by Plautus - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
JtotheP716
Posts: 86
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 12:53 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by JtotheP716 » May 5th, 2020, 1:19 pm


ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10542
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » May 5th, 2020, 1:58 pm

Thank you.

Todd

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22771
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » May 6th, 2020, 1:30 am

two shorties, thanks for those Jenn :) both excellently played, especially the boy. I love the grinding of teeth you did at the end of the lengthy monologue :lol: You were really trying to speak with your mouth closed. :thumbs: Nice touch.

Slave already PL ok.

For the boy, I have one small correction to add:

> for the voice credit please use the full description named in the MW: "A Boy, servant of Ballio, read by..."

thank you

Sonia

JtotheP716
Posts: 86
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 12:53 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by JtotheP716 » May 8th, 2020, 8:13 pm

Kitty wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 1:30 am
two shorties, thanks for those Jenn :) both excellently played, especially the boy. I love the grinding of teeth you did at the end of the lengthy monologue :lol: You were really trying to speak with your mouth closed. :thumbs: Nice touch.

Slave already PL ok.

For the boy, I have one small correction to add:

> for the voice credit please use the full description named in the MW: "A Boy, servant of Ballio, read by..."

thank you

Sonia

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/pseudolus_boy_03_128kb.mp3 01:53

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10542
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » May 9th, 2020, 5:03 am

Thank you.

Todd

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22771
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » May 9th, 2020, 6:09 am

did you reupload it ? This is the same file for me. :?

Sonia

Fongie
Posts: 203
Joined: April 22nd, 2011, 4:28 pm

Post by Fongie » May 10th, 2020, 4:16 am

Hiya guys, I just finished recording but will need some time to edit. Hope that's ok, I see you don't have anyone in for Pseudolus himself yet

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10542
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » May 10th, 2020, 6:18 am

I extended your claim.

Thanks, Todd

JtotheP716
Posts: 86
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 12:53 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by JtotheP716 » May 11th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Kitty wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 6:09 am
did you reupload it ? This is the same file for me. :?

Sonia
huh weird. I'll get it uploaded properly tomorrow

JtotheP716
Posts: 86
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 12:53 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by JtotheP716 » May 12th, 2020, 2:06 pm

OK I'm a complete ass. While trying to figure out why my changes aren't saving. I effing deleted the file. can I send you the correct intro by itself? do you want me to rerecord?

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10542
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » May 12th, 2020, 4:02 pm

You can always download your latest upload from the link in the MW. (I learned this when I deleted a file during an edit....)

Thanks, Todd

jasonb
Posts: 686
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » May 24th, 2020, 3:48 am

I have now finished my other DR, and would like a go at Pseudolus then, if I may?

I know this one is nearing the end stage, so I will not be taking it out to the 2 months, rather I will try for a part each week to push it out the door.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22771
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » May 24th, 2020, 3:53 am

jasonb wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:48 am
I have now finished my other DR, and would like a go at Pseudolus then, if I may?
I know this one is nearing the end stage, so I will not be taking it out to the 2 months, rather I will try for a part each week to push it out the door.
that would be so cool, Jason, thank you 8-) looking forward to this. Careful, the text script is rather tricky. Your part may start in the middle of someone elses speech in places.

Now...over to the old Bachelor ....

Sonia

JtotheP716
Posts: 86
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 12:53 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by JtotheP716 » May 25th, 2020, 2:41 pm


ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10542
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » May 25th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Thank you.

Todd

Post Reply