[FULL] DR - The Bat (novel), by Mary Roberts Rinehart-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » June 18th, 2020, 8:59 am

pyledriver wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:23 am
LCaulkins wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 6:46 am
Thanks for these. Let me see first if it'll let me amplify it to 89 without giving it space monkeys. :)
How did it work out? I'm planning to do some recording this week, and I'm happy to give this one another try.
Oh, geez - how did that task get dropped? I'm so sorry! My entire LibriVox "operations" got totally changed when folks had to move their work home here.

I just downloaded your file and edited the volume up to 89 decibels, and it seems to have come through without space monkeys. So don't worry about re-recording the chapter. I would suggest, if you hadn't already done so, bumping up your recording volume a bit. Most dramatic read editors try to get everyone's tracks matched to the 89-90 dB range. (Plus, while 86 is perfectly fine for LV use, it's frequently hard for listeners to hear at that volume if not using earphones - so it's nice to have a higher dB range on an audiobook.)

So - Dr. Wells 15 and 16 are both PL OK :thumbs: Thanks!!
~Lynette in Colorado, USA :shock: Bear with me! Mold mitigation/rebuild happening here - NOISY AND DISRUPTIVE LIKE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE.
My Sections
Readers needed:
DR - Count of Monte Cristo