COMPLETE [DR] - The Bat (novel), by Mary Roberts Rinehart-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Slam down! :) Got these all loaded.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
caulkinsh

Post by caulkinsh »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Completed chapters are PL OK through 5 ... Lot of great voices here, but Lizzy's accent takes the cake!

MaryAnn
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Yes! I was super thrilled that we got somebody with the Dublin accent. :)

To apprise everybody: The Bat will remain my focused priority until it's finished. Any moment, though, I'm going to fly out to Florida to help with our first grandbaby! I'll be there for a week, and I won't have editing or recording capability while there, so you'll see our chapters pause during that time. We should definitely be completely finished before October is finished, though!!
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Here's that little phrase you wanted. 8 seconds, but most of it's silence before and after.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/bat_cornelia_14supp.mp3
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ciufi wrote: October 6th, 2021, 3:37 pm Here's that little phrase you wanted. 8 seconds, but most of it's silence before and after.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/bat_cornelia_14supp.mp3
Perfect timing :) ch. 18 is all spliced now :D
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Okay! We are at 2/3 of the book completely finished (well, pending final PL OK status of some of them), and the remaining chapters are well on their way.

Editing will be on pause now until the 15th, at which point, it will all be wrapped up within that next week!! :bat:
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

OK, I'm back :D

You guys, I have the single most perfect baby in the universe for my grandbaby!! :heart: :baby:

Now let's get this train back on the fast track to completion! 8-)
~Lynette * -
Verbena

Post by Verbena »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Pat! Super timing. :)
~Lynette * -
caulkinsh

Post by caulkinsh »

Finally got this line fixed for you :)
Pat and I were re-listening to the old one and we busted up laughing because the tone was totally "Who's that Pokémon? It's... Mr. Anderson!" XD
This take is much better, I think.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/bat_Dale_20_supp_128kb.mp3 (0:04ish)