Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: May 5th, 2020, 1:58 pm
silverquill wrote: May 4th, 2020, 9:52 pm Stage Directions for Act 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_2_128kb.mp3 30:39

(It's all about the mole)
Nice work, you put great character in it. Only a few notes:
10:23 - direction needs to include ‘Belinda’ here as it is the beginning of her line

15:53 - direction needs to include ‘Tremayne’ here as it is the beginning of his line

22:22 - direction needs to include ‘Baxter’ here as it is the beginning of his line
Thanks for your PL!

But, I must confessed that I am mystified by the notes above.
I've listened to those times and compared them to my marked script, but cannot find the lines that are missing names. It would have been helpful if you could have identified the lines that were missing the names. I can't find them. Otherwise, these are easy to correct with a little copy and paste usually.
~ Larry
NOTE: Traveling without internet until March 17
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

silverquill wrote: May 6th, 2020, 8:48 am
lymiewithpurpose wrote: May 5th, 2020, 1:58 pm
silverquill wrote: May 4th, 2020, 9:52 pm Stage Directions for Act 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_2_128kb.mp3 30:39

(It's all about the mole)
Nice work, you put great character in it. Only a few notes:
10:23 - direction needs to include ‘Belinda’ here as it is the beginning of her line

15:53 - direction needs to include ‘Tremayne’ here as it is the beginning of his line

22:22 - direction needs to include ‘Baxter’ here as it is the beginning of his line
Thanks for your PL!

But, I must confessed that I am mystified by the notes above.
I've listened to those times and compared them to my marked script, but cannot find the lines that are missing names. It would have been helpful if you could have identified the lines that were missing the names. I can't find them. Otherwise, these are easy to correct with a little copy and paste usually.
I am thoroughly embarrassed. I thought I had been so smart with my PLing. I truncated the silences so there was less silence that I would have to listen to, saving me some time. I did not even think that would change the timing of notes. Silly me. Needless to say, that will not be happening again for me. Here are the true times, and the third one I corrected to say 'Devenish' as it is his line:

11:17 - direction needs to include ‘Belinda’ here as it is the beginning of her line (“Belinda: following to R. at back of table)

17:22 - direction needs to include ‘Tremayne’ here as it is the beginning of his line (“Tremayne: bending over her earnestly)

24:31 - direction needs to include ‘Devenish’ here as it is the beginning of his line (“Devenish: to Baxter, taking his arm….)
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Okay, that helps a lot.
Thanks for the extra effort

Corrections:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_2_128kb.mp3

That means I missed these three time - marking the script, reading, and my own line-by-line PL.

I'll get Act 3 in soon.
~ Larry
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Larry, and Campbell, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all your work! I'm antsy to be able to put this project in top priority!

It's a huge cramp on my LibriVox time having Scott's work at home these days. . . but it's not going to be forever, so my current snail's pace will pick up at some point. . .
~Lynette * - family visiting, very slow response and PL work until the 22nd.
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
lymiewithpurpose

silverquill wrote: May 6th, 2020, 11:28 am Okay, that helps a lot.
Thanks for the extra effort

Corrections:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_2_128kb.mp3

That means I missed these three time - marking the script, reading, and my own line-by-line PL.

I'll get Act 3 in soon.
And it's OK now. I find it annoying in the script how they sometimes forgot line breaks so it's very easy to miss the fact that there are new lines.
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

LCaulkins wrote: May 6th, 2020, 11:36 am Larry, and Campbell, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all your work! I'm antsy to be able to put this project in top priority!

It's a huge cramp on my LibriVox time having Scott's work at home these days. . . but it's not going to be forever, so my current snail's pace will pick up at some point. . .
Take your time, these are strange times for everybody!
Campbell
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Well, I've had this recorded for a while, but put the editing on the back burner since this project seems to be stalled. But, I want to clear this from my project list, so here is Act III

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_3_128kb.mp3 22:52
~ Larry
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you, Larry :)
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
lymiewithpurpose

Just checking in to say I saw the file that needs to be PLed - it's rather a crazy week for me so I may not be speedy but I am working on it.
Campbell
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

You're good, Campbell! While I'll be picking up the recording/editing work for Belinda's role this week, it will not be racing along, so there's no rush on you. :)
lymiewithpurpose

silverquill wrote: July 30th, 2020, 8:55 am Well, I've had this recorded for a while, but put the editing on the back burner since this project seems to be stalled. But, I want to clear this from my project list, so here is Act III

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/belinda_stagedirections_3_128kb.mp3 22:52
And this is PL OK, nice work!
Campbell
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks, Campbell. I appreciate the PL.
I'll keep this project on watch, so if anything comes up down the line that needs attention, just shoot me a note.
~ Larry
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you, Larry!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, Campbell,

I've got the Belinda lines for Act 1 recorded.

Rather than make you PL that file on its own, since all the other roles/directions are PL OK, I'm just going to edit my file into the finished Act 1 (which will catch any boo-boo's in my own recording while I'm working the edit), and then let you PL the finished Act. I'm guessing I'll be finished with it between Friday and Sunday.
lymiewithpurpose

Sounds good, will look out for it.
Campbell