Post by cowguy02 » July 15th, 2019, 9:17 am

silverquill wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 8:21 am
cowguy02 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 7:53 am
silverquill wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Hi, guys!
I'll think about this. I was considering the Lawyer, but I can hardly read the words through the heavy brown coloring! And, it one chapter it looks as if there is another character of the same color. So, I may sit this one out or go for a smaller part.
Hi there! Sorry about that. This is my first DR so still getting the hang of things.

I can look for a different color for the lawer. I’m just running out of types of highlights. Maybe I could just do a different text color for him. If you want the role go ahead and claim it. I’ll figure something out.
Yeah, I understand that, and I don't use Google docs that much, so I'm not sure what options are there. I know in word, I color just the text rather than the background, which makes it easier.

What I see in a lot of DRs is just color coding chapter by chapter. That way you have to use only enough colors for the characters who are actually in that chapter. This does mean that the colors vary for each character from chapter to chapter, but as long as the color key is given at the beginning of each chapter it isn't too confusing.

If I could download the document, maybe I could manipulate it on my end.
Sure you can download it. Just click the menu on the far left and then click download as and select word. I can also just send you a copy if you PM me your email. Otherwise I’ll see what I can do with the coloring.
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

silverquill

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2019, 8:22 pm

For now, why don't you see what you can do.
I'm tied up right now, and will look at this again in a few days.

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » July 28th, 2019, 8:40 pm

All of toms lines are up in the MW
~Luke Castle

Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn » July 29th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Can you switch out my claim to Mother, instead of Sandy? :D

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » July 31st, 2019, 5:13 pm

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Can you switch out my claim to Mother, instead of Sandy? :D
Sure. Done :thumbs:
~Luke Castle

Bealby

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn » August 7th, 2019, 7:55 am

PL Notes for Tom, Chapter 2:

First, I think you forgot to export your audio with a bit rate of 128 kb :wink:

At the beginning, you forgot to give your name credit "Tom read by Luke Castle"

0:51 heard "go up and help him hunt" when text says "an’ go an’ help me hunt him up"

After 1:32, the audio is completely silent and all the lines for Chapter 2 past “Tom—Thomas Taylor, sir,” aren't in the recording. Perhaps you accidentally deleted them?

PL Notes for Tom, Chapter 3:

First, you uploaded a wav file instead of the required mp3 file. Second, the audio is all silence. I think you might have uploaded the wrong audio or your microphone was not on when you were recording and you didn't realize.

P.S.: Also, remember to paste the link to the audio file in the Listen URL section of the Magic Window not the Notes section. I fixed it for your Tom links.

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » August 7th, 2019, 8:12 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 7:55 am
PL Notes for Tom, Chapter 2:

First, I think you forgot to export your audio with a bit rate of 128 kb :wink:

At the beginning, you forgot to give your name credit "Tom read by Luke Castle"

0:51 heard "go up and help him hunt" when text says "an’ go an’ help me hunt him up"

After 1:32, the audio is completely silent and all the lines for Chapter 2 past “Tom—Thomas Taylor, sir,” aren't in the recording. Perhaps you accidentally deleted them?

PL Notes for Tom, Chapter 3:

First, you uploaded a wav file instead of the required mp3 file. Second, the audio is all silence. I think you might have uploaded the wrong audio or your microphone was not on when you were recording and you didn't realize.

P.S.: Also, remember to paste the link to the audio file in the Listen URL section of the Magic Window not the Notes section. I fixed it for your Tom links.
Thanks for that! I am always putting the links in the wrong spot :(

I’ll get right on those notes
~Luke Castle

Bealby