[OPEN][DR] The History of Emily Montague Vol II by Frances Moore Brooke - kit

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 1st, 2019, 5:03 am

I reminded Kevin - he should get back to you soon.

alanmapstone
Posts: 1157
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » July 1st, 2019, 7:23 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 1st, 2019, 7:33 am

alanmapstone wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 7:23 am
john temple section 5

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/emilymontague2_temple_5.mp3
Thank you!

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 1st, 2019, 7:51 am

Tremendous reading! I would hope you would run the recording through noise reduction, however. There is a hiss that will detract from your performance.

And if you will do this, you might change one word. You say milk-maid in the 'country' when the word is 'county.' To me it makes a meaning in content, but feel free to leave it or not as you decide.

Should you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm

E agora, José?

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 1st, 2019, 3:32 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/emilymontague2_wfermor_05_128kb.mp3

2:36

Wm. Fermorrison from Section 5
Thank you Kevin!

EmmaHatton
Posts: 127
Joined: July 25th, 2018, 7:30 am

Post by EmmaHatton » July 1st, 2019, 6:09 pm


elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 1st, 2019, 6:10 pm

Thank you!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 2nd, 2019, 4:31 am

KevinS wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 1:56 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/emilymontague2_wfermor_05_128kb.mp3

2:36

Wm. Fermorrison from Section 5
PL OK :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 2nd, 2019, 10:03 am

Wm. Fedmore has two letters in Section 7. Do I record these as one or two files?

Sorry, in advance, for being clueless.
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 2nd, 2019, 10:10 am

PL OK! The recording is loud, however. I don't know if you are to correct this or if it will be done by the Editor.
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 2nd, 2019, 10:12 am

alanmapstone wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 7:23 am
john temple section 5

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/emilymontague2_temple_5.mp3
PL OK! Thank you!
E agora, José?

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1629
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 2nd, 2019, 10:13 am

KevinS wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 10:03 am
Wm. Fedmore has two letters in Section 7. Do I record these as one or two files?

Sorry, in advance, for being clueless.
You’re good! Please record it in one file. When I’m editing, it is that much easier because all the files I need for each completed section will be together. Hence why I don’t want letters from sections 1 and 2 together in one file and why I do want multiple letters that are from only one section to be in the same file. I hope I explained that well :lol:

KevinS
Posts: 3532
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 2nd, 2019, 10:52 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 10:13 am
KevinS wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 10:03 am
Wm. Fedmore has two letters in Section 7. Do I record these as one or two files?

Sorry, in advance, for being clueless.
You’re good! Please record it in one file. When I’m editing, it is that much easier because all the files I need for each completed section will be together. Hence why I don’t want letters from sections 1 and 2 together in one file and why I do want multiple letters that are from only one section to be in the same file. I hope I explained that well :lol:
Cool! Understood.

Did you see my note to Emma?
E agora, José?

Post Reply