FULL [DR] A Little Girl in Old Boston by Amanda Minnie Douglas -mas

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 6972
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » April 24th, 2020, 12:58 pm

linny wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 12:38 pm
KevinS wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 11:04 am
If you want me to record the whole paragraph in which they are contained, please let me know. I'll do that pronto.
No need. I think it blended pretty well. Ultimately, we will see what Gill thinks.
Great!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 24th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Gill,
Chapter 11 is ready for PL. :D

GillH
Posts: 1099
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » April 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm

PL for Chapter 11:
15:51 "How do you get along there in Sudbury Street? Who does the talking?" is spoken by Uncle Winthrop but should be Cary.
16:10 “Now, if you and YOUR father” said for “Now, if you and father” (Cary)

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 25th, 2020, 5:25 am

GillH wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm
PL for Chapter 11:
15:51 "How do you get along there in Sudbury Street? Who does the talking?" is spoken by Uncle Winthrop but should be Cary.
16:10 “Now, if you and YOUR father” said for “Now, if you and father” (Cary)
Thank you, Gill. PM sent to Adam.

AdamBielka
Posts: 299
Joined: December 18th, 2019, 1:05 am
Location: Cascadia

Post by AdamBielka » April 26th, 2020, 6:11 pm

linny wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 5:25 am
GillH wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm
PL for Chapter 11:
15:51 "How do you get along there in Sudbury Street? Who does the talking?" is spoken by Uncle Winthrop but should be Cary.
16:10 “Now, if you and YOUR father” said for “Now, if you and father” (Cary)
Thank you, Gill. PM sent to Adam.
Long forgot about this. I noticed the time stamps looked like they were the whole chapter instead of my lines? So I just posted as a supplement rather than 11. I wasn't clear on which line was right for the second correction, so just did both here.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlegirl_caryadams_sup_128kb.mp3
Join the "Frauds, Forgeries, and Fake News Collection" - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=78482&hilit=fake+news

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 27th, 2020, 5:29 am

AdamBielka wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 6:11 pm
linny wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 5:25 am
GillH wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm
PL for Chapter 11:
15:51 "How do you get along there in Sudbury Street? Who does the talking?" is spoken by Uncle Winthrop but should be Cary.
16:10 “Now, if you and YOUR father” said for “Now, if you and father” (Cary)
Thank you, Gill. PM sent to Adam.
Long forgot about this. I noticed the time stamps looked like they were the whole chapter instead of my lines? So I just posted as a supplement rather than 11. I wasn't clear on which line was right for the second correction, so just did both here.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlegirl_caryadams_sup_128kb.mp3
Thank you, Adam!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 27th, 2020, 6:05 am

Gill,
Chapter 11 is ready for spot check. :D

KevinS
Posts: 6972
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » April 27th, 2020, 9:15 am

Okay, I'm confused again, I am currently recording Ch. 14. Is that good?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 27th, 2020, 9:21 am

KevinS wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 9:15 am
Okay, I'm confused again, I am currently recording Ch. 14. Is that good?
Yep, that's the one. :D

GillH
Posts: 1099
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » April 27th, 2020, 3:12 pm

Chapter 11 PL OK! :clap:

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 28th, 2020, 6:29 am

Thank you, Gill! I'm hoping to have 13 ready for you today. It all depends on how much PLing I have today and I haven't checked in on everyone yet.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 29th, 2020, 9:25 am

Chapter 13 is ready for PL. I had problems with Doris. Let me know if I should ask for another reading.

GillH
Posts: 1099
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » April 30th, 2020, 9:15 am

PL for Chapter 13:

There are a few missing and substituted words, but nothing important with the possible exception of:
6:36 “other “ missing from “and she went every other Saturday” (narrator)
- I'm checking if it has any impact on the story (I mean, contradicted elsewhere), but I don't think, it does, therefore -

Marked PL OK!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 30th, 2020, 10:48 am

I'm sorry Gill, I should have mentioned that one. I'm sure glad to hear you came to the same conclusion. Thank you for your work. :clap:

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13294
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 9th, 2020, 9:59 am

Gill,
Good news! I did a little research in our wiki video library and I think I can improve on any plosives that come up in the rest of the chapters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbSdGb26XQ&feature=youtu.be :clap:

Post Reply