FULL[Dramatic] The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald - dlo

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 4th, 2019, 2:08 pm

I would say chapter 22 is ready to edit, except for that mixup with Elijah's files. So that needs to be fixed first.
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 13th, 2019, 6:56 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 2:08 pm
I would say chapter 22 is ready to edit, except for that mixup with Elijah's files. So that needs to be fixed first.
I keep forgetting to fix that when I have time to edit. I will do it first, next time I edit.

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 15th, 2019, 3:06 pm

OK, I fixed the Curdie 21 & 22 mix up. You said that 22 was PL OK after finishing editing out the extra lines from 21, so I have moved it to it's proper place... with the corrected file.

As for 21, it is ready for Spot PL.

Thank you! Also, we can probably edit some chapters soon :wink:

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm

Oh no! Because JayKitty76 already edited chapter 1, I don't have the line where bhavya says "dramatis personae of the Princess and the Goblin." bhavya, can you please say that, and the librivox intro? You don't have to read all the roles, and just upload it as dramatis_personae.

Sorry for more confusion

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 16th, 2019, 11:36 am

Curdie 21 is PL OK! :wink:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

bhavya
Posts: 959
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: Bangalore, India

Post by bhavya » July 16th, 2019, 8:26 pm

ej400 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm
Oh no! Because JayKitty76 already edited chapter 1, I don't have the line where bhavya says "dramatis personae of the Princess and the Goblin." bhavya, can you please say that, and the librivox intro? You don't have to read all the roles, and just upload it as dramatis_personae.

Sorry for more confusion
no problem, I'll do it soon.
EDIT;
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/dramatispersonnae_princessandthegoblin_128kb.mp3

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 17th, 2019, 9:05 am

bhavya wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:26 pm
ej400 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm
Oh no! Because JayKitty76 already edited chapter 1, I don't have the line where bhavya says "dramatis personae of the Princess and the Goblin." bhavya, can you please say that, and the librivox intro? You don't have to read all the roles, and just upload it as dramatis_personae.

Sorry for more confusion
no problem, I'll do it soon.
EDIT;
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/dramatispersonnae_princessandthegoblin_128kb.mp3
Oh thank you so much! So sorry about all the confusion :oops:

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 17th, 2019, 9:12 am

Oh no! I forgot to ask for the voice credit too! :oops:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 17th, 2019, 12:07 pm

Podge 8 is PL OK!

Brilliant work, Josh! You did your goblin voice so well! Wow, that was a pleasure to listen to and a joy to say that it is PL OK AND word perfect as well!

Great job! :thumbs:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 20th, 2019, 9:47 am

Finally ready for PL is Lootie 25:

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_lootie_25_128kb.mp3

Sorry I took so long! I'm recording 26 right now and it will be ready shortly.
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 20th, 2019, 9:51 am

~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

ej400
Posts: 2054
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 21st, 2019, 9:00 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 9:47 am
Finally ready for PL is Lootie 25:

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_lootie_25_128kb.mp3

Sorry I took so long! I'm recording 26 right now and it will be ready shortly.
Thank you!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 2nd, 2019, 11:12 am

Narrator 8 is PL OK!

Beautiful reading, Bhavya, this was a joy to listen to. :9:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 2nd, 2019, 11:13 am

And chapter 8 is ready to edit!
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 2nd, 2019, 11:24 am

Narrator 10 is PL OK!

Almost done PLing the sections. Wonderful reading Bhavya, great job!
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

Post Reply