FULL[Dramatic] The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald - dlo

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
ej400
Posts: 2307
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 24th, 2019, 8:22 am

williamwhite wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 1:58 pm
Hello - this is Aaron White - the father of William. He would like to volunteer for Harelip, if that's alright. He is 9 years old.
Thanks
Aaron
Yes he may have Harelip. Thank you for claiming, hope he enjoys! :D <smile>

ej400
Posts: 2307
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 24th, 2019, 8:24 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 1:52 pm
Hi PickPatSue,

Chapters 24 and 26 of the Housekeeper are wonderfully read! Definitely PL OK. I enjoyed listening to this, thank you for recording! :clap:

Rachel
Thank you both! :D <smile>



ej400
Posts: 2307
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 25th, 2019, 8:26 am

Thank you leanneyauyau & bhavya!

ej400
Posts: 2307
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 25th, 2019, 8:38 am

Also everyone, please take note that JayKitty76 (our DPL) is currently going to be away for a few days, so please be patient with me while we wait for sections to be PL'ed. Thank you

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1950
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm

OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).

mightyfelix
Posts: 4271
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » April 26th, 2019, 5:50 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm
OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).
Lol that means I get to be your wife. :wink:

And Elijah is our dutiful and loving son.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1950
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 26th, 2019, 5:54 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:50 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm
OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).
Lol that means I get to be your wife. :wink:

And Elijah is our dutiful and loving son.
Oh wow, fascinating :D. Interesting family dynamic here then :lol:. One scene I’m arguing with Elijah as the goblin queen, next I’m his dad. Wow! A lot to process :lol:

ej400
Posts: 2307
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 27th, 2019, 7:35 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm
OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).
You may have Peter Peterson... mind if you deepen your voice a bit?

This is an interesting family dynamic :lol: <laughing>

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1950
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 27th, 2019, 7:43 am

ej400 wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 7:35 am
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm
OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).
You may have Peter Peterson... mind if you deepen your voice a bit?

This is an interesting family dynamic :lol: <laughing>
Ha ha my voice most definitely will be deeper.... I raised it for the queen and will lower it for him :D.

aaronwhite1977
Posts: 181
Joined: October 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Contact:

Post by aaronwhite1977 » April 27th, 2019, 11:17 am

Hello!
Here is William's reading of Harelip for chapter 18 and 19.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_harelip_18_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_harelip_19_128kb.mp3

I can attest that he had fun being evil. :twisted:

Thanks
Aaron

JayKitty76
Posts: 1430
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » April 27th, 2019, 3:06 pm

Yo, I'm back everyone!

Wow, a lot of files came in while I was on vacation! I will get to them all over time, please be patient because (as you obviously know) this is a TON of stuff to PL and I will get to work in a couple minutes, just need to do a few things first.
mightyfelix wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 5:50 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:30 pm
OK, back again :wink:. May I read Peter Peterson as well? Can't resist that name (it's kind of embarrassing that I choose based on name, but hey I guess I am a teenager 8-)).
Lol that means I get to be your wife. :wink:

And Elijah is our dutiful and loving son.
:lol: That's funny, haha, definitely an interesting family! :lol:

Thank you Leanne, Bhavya, and William for recording! Like I said, I'll get to the sections very soon. :thumbs:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1430
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » April 27th, 2019, 3:09 pm

aaronwhite1977 wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 11:17 am
Hello!
Here is William's reading of Harelip for chapter 18 and 19.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_harelip_18_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/princessandthegoblin_harelip_19_128kb.mp3

I can attest that he had fun being evil. :twisted:

Thanks
Aaron
You know what, I'm just gonna put these in since Elijah isn't online right now. Thanks for your patience, guys! Looking forward to PL :thumbs:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1430
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » April 27th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Sir Walter (all three sections) is PL OK. Nice reading! I did notice you put the voice credit in each file- but that's optional, so I won't mark it as anything. In Sir Walter 24, there could have been a bit more silence between lines 1 and 2, but I think it's OK for now. But I'll put a note in it to Elijah (who's editing chapter 24), to listen carefully to where your line ends and separate it there.

Anyways, PL OK and great reading! I like how your voice suits the part nicely. :thumbs:

Rachel

Post Reply