Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

silverquill wrote: May 23rd, 2018, 6:38 amHere are my two bit parts. I thought there were more lines, but these were all I could find.
thank you Larry, both are excellently played out. I like it that you gave the parson a very distinct character from the carpenter. :thumbs: Even though they are far apart, it's better this way.

I think you found all the bits. The Parson is immediately PL ok.

For the construction worker, I don't know where you found this line "Where's Mr Rudd ?" for him ? :hmm: Could you check again please and tell me the exact page ? If you did this line by mistake, you can safely cut it out. :) it's at 0:06.

Thanks !

Sonia
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

silverquill wrote: May 27th, 2018, 10:49 am I have no clue :hmm:
:lol: ok then, we don't need the line. Thanks, it's now PL ok.

Sonia
cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 »

Kitty wrote: April 27th, 2018, 11:48 pm ok MW is up. You can start filling it in. I also put myself in as DPL. Now be eternally grateful. :lol:

Sonia
I can help PL if you want....

Seriously i would love to.
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

cowguy02 wrote: June 1st, 2018, 2:51 pm I can help PL if you want....
Hi Luke :) thank you for your offer to help PLing this. But I already put myself as DPL which means "dedicated proof listener" and that is the person who agrees to PL all of the project.

If you wish to help PLing, a good way to do that is check those projects which have a ~ before the title. If you find those you can post in the thread and either say you help with PLing some parts/sections or offer to be DPL yourself and engage yourself to doing the whole thing.

That said, I see you are also participating in DRs. If you want a part in this one as a reader, there are still a few parts open. I looked at your webpage and you seem to be rather young still, so two young boys would still be open.
Young Regan - Neighbour to the Rudds. Aussie son of Irish neighbour. Smart-alec teenager, who has a bit-part sassing and contradicting Dad.
Willie Wiley - Orphan boy adopted by one of Dad's neighbours. Small bit part as a messenger.
You can check out the colour coded scripter google document in the first post and read up about both boys and if one of them interests you, that would be a way to help bring this project nearer to completion :)

Thanks for your interest and I hope you have fun on the board !

Sonia
cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 »

Kitty wrote: June 2nd, 2018, 1:07 am
cowguy02 wrote: June 1st, 2018, 2:51 pm I can help PL if you want....
Hi Luke :) thank you for your offer to help PLing this. But I already put myself as DPL which means "dedicated proof listener" and that is the person who agrees to PL all of the project.

If you wish to help PLing, a good way to do that is check those projects which have a ~ before the title. If you find those you can post in the thread and either say you help with PLing some parts/sections or offer to be DPL yourself and engage yourself to doing the whole thing.

That said, I see you are also participating in DRs. If you want a part in this one as a reader, there are still a few parts open. I looked at your webpage and you seem to be rather young still, so two young boys would still be open.
Young Regan - Neighbour to the Rudds. Aussie son of Irish neighbour. Smart-alec teenager, who has a bit-part sassing and contradicting Dad.
Willie Wiley - Orphan boy adopted by one of Dad's neighbours. Small bit part as a messenger.
You can check out the colour coded scripter google document in the first post and read up about both boys and if one of them interests you, that would be a way to help bring this project nearer to completion :)

Thanks for your interest and I hope you have fun on the board !

Sonia
I'll totally take young ragen, I think I can do that well!!!
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]
SonOfTheExiles

Post by SonOfTheExiles »

cowguy02 wrote: June 2nd, 2018, 7:49 pm I'll totally take young ragen, I think I can do that well!!!
Excellent, Luke, I'll sign you up. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Chris
Currently on sabbatical from Librivox
Ealswythe

Post by Ealswythe »

Sarah Ch 12
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/davebringshomeawife_sarah_12_128kb.mp3 1:07
:D
Sorry to be so slow at putting these chapters up. I've had lot of ACX work lately.
Le silence va plus vite à reculons.

https://librivox.org/reader/11772
Ealswythe

Post by Ealswythe »

I just noticed that Sonia has 11,051 posts, and Chris has 1,051. Weird coincidence.... :shock:
Le silence va plus vite à reculons.

https://librivox.org/reader/11772
benderca

Post by benderca »

Ealswythe wrote: June 13th, 2018, 3:56 pm I just noticed that Sonia has 11,051 posts, and Chris has 1,051. Weird coincidence.... :shock:
Do you think they are operating in some kind of psychic parallel universe? :hmm: :lol:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: June 14th, 2018, 1:33 am
Ealswythe wrote: June 13th, 2018, 3:56 pm I just noticed that Sonia has 11,051 posts, and Chris has 1,051. Weird coincidence.... :shock:
Do you think they are operating in some kind of psychic parallel universe? :hmm: :lol:
interesting thought... we have to keep an eye on that :shock: although I have moved away from that number of posts by now and Chris has to keep up :lol:

Linda, your Sarah is so nasty :evil: but excellently played out. :thumbs: Also nothing missing, so PL ok. Thanks !

Sonia
SonOfTheExiles

Post by SonOfTheExiles »

Kitty wrote: June 14th, 2018, 2:15 am
benderca wrote: June 14th, 2018, 1:33 am
interesting thought... we have to keep an eye on that :shock: although I have moved away from that number of posts by now and Chris has to keep up :lol:

Sonia
Well now, there could be any number of reasons why Sonia says ten times as much as me.

A). We have a Dr Evil / Mini-Me clone thing going here. (With an X-chromosome changed to Y, I guess, though the Parlourmaid might cast some doubt on that conjecture).

B). We have a Nina Conti / Monkey ventriloquism act going here. (Bear in mind that you’ve never seen Sonia’s lips move once).

C). I may be entering a Jimmy Stewart phase. He was a man of few words, mostly “Now, hold on there” and “Yup”.

D). The REAL reason. Sonia works ten times as hard as me. Well, maybe three times ... but if you find me doing the work of three men, you know they will be Larry, Curly and Mo.

And Linda, I just want to say, to heck with Dave, it’s Sarah that’s going to take over the reins of the Rudd agricultural empire when Dad retires. And if Sarah wants Dave’s opinion, she’ll give it to him. ;)

Cheers,
Chris
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

SonOfTheExiles wrote: June 14th, 2018, 6:17 amWell now, there could be any number of reasons why Sonia says ten times as much as me.
interesting suggestions you are making here, Chris
A). We have a Dr Evil / Mini-Me clone thing going here. (With an X-chromosome changed to Y, I guess, though the Parlourmaid might cast some doubt on that conjecture).
:lol:
And Linda, I just want to say, to heck with Dave, it’s Sarah that’s going to take over the reins of the Rudd agricultural empire when Dad retires. And if Sarah wants Dave’s opinion, she’ll give it to him. ;)
I fear Lily's mom has to make a visit to Dad Rudd once again if he plans on changing his will to favour Miss Sarah :evil:

Sonia
SonOfTheExiles

Post by SonOfTheExiles »

“I fear Lily's mom has to make a visit to Dad Rudd once again if he plans on changing his will to favour Miss Sarah :evil:

I suspect even Lily’s Mum will agree that Dave is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And that, so long as the new house is built and the Dave/Lily stipend keeps coming, a capable woman running the establishment is far better than an amiable knucklehead. :wink:

That is why Sonia is the driving force behind the accomplishment of this project, while I am the avuncular figurehead. :mrgreen:

Chris