COMPLETE[PLAYS]One Act Play Collection 011-thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
benderca

Post by benderca »

Kitty wrote: September 9th, 2018, 9:36 am
benderca wrote: September 9th, 2018, 5:40 amoh, ya. She's a talker. Completely full of herself. A person of "quality," you see... :wink:
hahaha, I just had a listen and she is completely deluded :lol: You play her brilliantly, TJ. You probably said the whole thing with your nose very high up in the air :mrgreen:

Oh and I have to complain about the verbal abuse I'm constantly receiving from you as Andrée. :evil:
Yes, I had to stick my nose way up into the earth's outer atmosphere to get the desire effect! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sincerely apologize for the abuse, but Andrée holds her own, especially when she says she'll pay for the glass, but she won't take the abuse as part of the bargain! I'm worried about when Jasmin listens to my dialogue with her -- I don't think she's ever heard someone be so abusive (she'll be shocked!) :help:
Kitty wrote: September 9th, 2018, 9:36 am What I found especially funny was the side remark about watching an opera called Psyche. Molière was making his own advertisement here. I bet you had to smirk when you said that.
ha ha! Yes, we can use it to advertise our upcoming audio play as well!
Kitty wrote: September 9th, 2018, 9:36 am Excellent job, no errors. PL ok.
Why, thank you! Always a pleasure.

Kitty wrote: September 9th, 2018, 9:36 am Now we only need the full voice credit from Jasmin, but bar this, the whole play is ready to be assembled. YAY.
Here's Criquet with the complete voice credit:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/countessofescarbagnas_criquet_moliere.mp3
Dr1v3r

Post by Dr1v3r »

Kitty wrote: September 5th, 2018, 2:52 am
Dr1v3r wrote: September 4th, 2018, 11:25 pm Can I claim Section 56 Coachman?
:)
welcome to the drama club :) I see you already passed your one-minute-test so you are ready to roll. I can reserve the Coachman for you, but to officially open your reader page and sign you up, I need to know by what reader name you want to go. It can be your forum name ore real name or pseudonym, just let me know.

Sonia
I would like my reader name to be: Nathan Victoriano
Nathan
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: September 9th, 2018, 3:21 pmHere's Criquet with the complete voice credit:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/countessofescarbagnas_criquet_moliere.mp3
thank you, this is now PL ok and the play is ready to be assembled :9:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Dr1v3r wrote: September 9th, 2018, 11:05 pmI would like my reader name to be: Nathan Victoriano
ah, great, Nathan, thank you. You are now officially signed up and here is your personal reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/12765
you will see all the projects listed there in which you are participating.

Have fun !

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Foon wrote: September 1st, 2018, 3:31 pm I've uploaded the Narrator for Biscuits and Bills.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/biscuitsandbills_narrator_dubois.mp3

How does this work, should I get someone to PL this for me? Or can I just use it as is--after all, if something is missing I'll just find out during editing..
Hi Sonia,
I think this one might've been overlooked!
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: September 10th, 2018, 3:54 am I've uploaded the Narrator for Biscuits and Bills.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/biscuitsandbills_narrator_dubois.mp3

How does this work, should I get someone to PL this for me? Or can I just use it as is--after all, if something is missing I'll just find out during editing..

Hi Sonia,
I think this one might've been overlooked!
oops, indeed, sorry, Foon ! :oops: Will put it in the MW now. If I have time later on, I'll PL it too.

thanks for the update.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon, I just wanted to PL your Narrator for Biscuits and Bills, but was unable to open the link you provided. Could you check please ?

Thanks

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2018, 1:10 am Foon, I just wanted to PL your Narrator for Biscuits and Bills, but was unable to open the link you provided. Could you check please ?

Thanks

Sonia
Oh, that's odd--I can open it from the MW with no problems. Should I upload the same file again, see if that helps?
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: September 11th, 2018, 2:21 am Oh, that's odd--I can open it from the MW with no problems. Should I upload the same file again, see if that helps?
oh, sorry, you misunderstood and I explained badly. I didn't mean your recorded file. I meant the file to the original scan in archive. I can't get to the text to check along.

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Oh! Now I see. Looks like it has been taken down!

I have a download of the pdf on my computer. Should I upload that somewhere?

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: September 11th, 2018, 2:30 amOh! Now I see. Looks like it has been taken down!
I have a download of the pdf on my computer. Should I upload that somewhere?
oh ! great idea. Yes, thank you. If it's possible to upload pdf files. :hmm:

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

I tried uploading it to Archive but I kept getting "connection problems" :? But I put it in google docs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PpJQ_Uw7yWm1Iuv-X1poQKQ8egYGOwKJ

That work?

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: September 11th, 2018, 2:39 am I tried uploading it to Archive but I kept getting "connection problems" :? But I put it in google docs:
That work?
yes thank you, I can open it now :thumbs:

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2018, 2:42 am
Foon wrote: September 11th, 2018, 2:39 am I tried uploading it to Archive but I kept getting "connection problems" :? But I put it in google docs:
That work?
yes thank you, I can open it now :thumbs:

Sonia
Could you also place it in the first post? Archive says the original link has been taken down so I don't expect it to start working again any time soon.

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: September 11th, 2018, 3:09 am Could you also place it in the first post? Archive says the original link has been taken down so I don't expect it to start working again any time soon.
yes, will do :)

Sonia