COMPLETE [DR] An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Sweetpea hasn't logged in in over a month, and since all that's left to do in this project is edit chapters, I'm going to advertise for another editor to take over some of Sweetpea's chapters.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Tricia,

Could you please make this "editors wanted" post sticky?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=71133
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Somebody did before I got to it. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Twinkle, I enjoy the jigsaw-puzzle of editing, and would love to tackle editing these few remaining chapters. But I must ask, how soon would you like them done? I'm involved in editing the LV anniversary song at the moment, and that'll keep me occupied for awhile. I couldn't begin editing these chapters for you until early August. If you don't mind waiting a bit for me to get started, I can promise once begun to finish fairly quickly. However, since this project is so near completed, I'd hate to be the one holding up the show. So if you'd like it done sooner, and another editor is free to begin right away, I'll happily withdraw the offer.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

I will finish mine in the next couple days, hoping to get one done today, maybe another tomorrow, then I can help with the rest as well.
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

~Tiffany
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

commonsparrow3 wrote: July 25th, 2018, 11:25 am Twinkle, I enjoy the jigsaw-puzzle of editing, and would love to tackle editing these few remaining chapters. But I must ask, how soon would you like them done? I'm involved in editing the LV anniversary song at the moment, and that'll keep me occupied for awhile. I couldn't begin editing these chapters for you until early August. If you don't mind waiting a bit for me to get started, I can promise once begun to finish fairly quickly. However, since this project is so near completed, I'd hate to be the one holding up the show. So if you'd like it done sooner, and another editor is free to begin right away, I'll happily withdraw the offer.
Beginning in early August sounds plenty soon! Especially since you're familiar with the process and will get the job done. I'll sign you up for the five open chapters. For now I'll leave Sweetpea assigned to the other four, just in case she shows up and still wants to edit.

Thank you!! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

fiddlesticks wrote: July 25th, 2018, 12:11 pm I will finish mine in the next couple days, hoping to get one done today, maybe another tomorrow, then I can help with the rest as well.
Awesome! Once you're done with yours, if Sweetpea still hasn't come back, I'd really appreciate it if you'd want to tackle the rest of them! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

fiddlesticks wrote: July 25th, 2018, 2:52 pm Here is Chapter 10!
Time: 40:28
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oldfashionedgirl_10_alcott_128kb.mp3
Thank you!! :)
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Twinkle88 wrote: July 25th, 2018, 4:53 pmBeginning in early August sounds plenty soon! Especially since you're familiar with the process and will get the job done. I'll sign you up for the five open chapters. For now I'll leave Sweetpea assigned to the other four, just in case she shows up and still wants to edit.
Okay! I'll begin by Aug 1st, and work as quickly as I can. If fiddlesticks and/or Sweetpea finish all the other chapters, and some of mine are still not finished, please go ahead and let whoever wants to take up my leftovers, and between the three of us we'll get this done!
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Teamwork is great! We will have this done in no time :clap:
~Tiffany
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

commonsparrow3 wrote: July 25th, 2018, 7:37 pmIf fiddlesticks and/or Sweetpea finish all the other chapters, and some of mine are still not finished, please go ahead and let whoever wants to take up my leftovers, and between the three of us we'll get this done!
Sounds good. :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

fiddlesticks wrote: July 25th, 2018, 7:47 pm Teamwork is great! We will have this done in no time :clap:
:clap:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 10 is PL OK!
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »