COMPLETE [DR] An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

BookAngel7 wrote:Having trouble with my notifications again... :hmm: I'll try to remember to keep an eye on this, but feel free to PM me if things start piling up.
Okay! :)
Twinkle, just a note--the three lines at the end of chapter 1, page 3 have their color-coding reversed, with two of Polly's lines marked for Tom and one of Tom's marked for Polly. (Polly's file has all the correct lines, just wanted to let you know to avoid confusion.)
Yes, thank you for catching that and letting me know! :)
BookAngel7

Post by BookAngel7 »

Twinkle88 wrote:
Twinkle, just a note--the three lines at the end of chapter 1, page 3 have their color-coding reversed, with two of Polly's lines marked for Tom and one of Tom's marked for Polly. (Polly's file has all the correct lines, just wanted to let you know to avoid confusion.)
Yes, thank you for catching that and letting me know! :)
Just noticed that the three lines at the top of chapter 1, page 2 are also reversed--two of Tom's marked for Fanny and one of Fanny's marked for Tom.

Thanks,

bookAngel7
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Oops! Thank you!!
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

This has been a busy thread, Twinkle, so I'm not sure if you saw my note earlier about Maud, Polly, and Fan needing to be added to the cast list for chapter 17. :wink:

And along the lines of bookAngel7, here are the mislabeled parts I have come across in the script so far. (Not your fault, I know! And this is amazingly few mistakes for so many voice changes.) You may have fixed a couple of these already.

Chapter 1, bottom of page 3 through top of 4:
“I do like to ride...” should be Polly’s orange
“Not much,” should be Tom’s green
“How’s Fan?...” should be Polly's orange

Chapter 6, end of page 5 has Polly's color where Fanny should say, "I'll choose again,"

Chapter 7, page 9 - Polly's color where Mr. Shaw should say "There won't be any one to help the old gentleman safely home to-morrow," and Fanny's color where Polly says, "Yes, there will; see if there isn't,"

Chapter 9
page 6: should be Polly instead of Miss Mills saying, “Will you tell me about it? I like…”
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you!! :) All this should be taken care of now. Please let me know if you catch anything else!
BookAngel7

Post by BookAngel7 »

Polly chapters 5-7 are all PL OK!

bookAngel7
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Thank you Twinkle and bookAngel7. I am so enjoying being immersed in these characters again - like old friends!
~ Hannah
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

~ Hannah
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

HannahMary wrote:I am so enjoying being immersed in these characters again - like old friends!
Yes! :mrgreen: And thank you for the files!
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

I forgot to mention when posting Polly's chapter 4 that at 6:34 I left an extra take of a couple sentences from the middle of the preceeding speech including a "the" that seemed to be missing in the script. "... for he was in dreadful pain all THE time." You can decide which version to use.
~ Hannah
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Hello, here is my claimed audio.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ol ... e_kbps.mp3 time 0:22
April
BookAngel7

Post by BookAngel7 »

HannahMary wrote:I forgot to mention when posting Polly's chapter 4 that at 6:34 I left an extra take of a couple sentences from the middle of the preceeding speech including a "the" that seemed to be missing in the script. "... for he was in dreadful pain all THE time." You can decide which version to use.
Polly chapters 2 & 4 are PL OK! I think you're right about the missing "the," so I've edited the file to use that version. :wink:

Thanks!

bookAngel7
BookAngel7

Post by BookAngel7 »

adr6090 wrote:Hello, here is my claimed audio.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ol ... e_kbps.mp3 time 0:22
Thanks, April! Grace is PL OK!

Just so you know for next time, the file name should have the number of the chapter you're reading for (07) rather than the character's section number. It helps keep all the parts for the same chapters sorted together in editing. I've fixed this one. :)

bookAngel7