FULL [extra small plays] Three Dialogues by Barry Pain -ck

Plays and other dramatic works
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 10th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Zelina wrote:May I claim Miss Staurt from Birth?
Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to read that section. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

I see you have already completed your test recording, so you can get started right away. But i can only make your name appear in the magic window once i havd your catalog info :) thank you!
Carolin

mightyfelix
Posts: 1118
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 11th, 2017, 1:15 am

Carolin wrote:Devorah, my apologies for the late response. I had originally planned to tack the dialogues back to the end of stories in grey but then decided against it. Ill keep the two separate, so the drama disclaimer is correct. I hope this does not cause you any trouble :) thank you so much :D
Ok, no problem! I figured you had already thought of that, but of course I have to make things complicated! :wink:
Devorah Allen
My own recording must be put on hold until my voice isn't sick. :(
Journal of Francis Asbury, traveling preacher in America 1771-1815
Cats, Ghosts, and Blackmail: The Countess of Lowndes Square
Four-act play: If I Had a Father

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 11th, 2017, 11:16 am

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin

mightyfelix
Posts: 1118
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 11th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Narration for first two acts is ready. Act 3 is recorded and I'll try to get it up tonight.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/threedialogues_narrator_1.mp3 4:31
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/threedialogues_narrator_2.mp3 3:56

Some of these, such as: "Edward, with a sigh," can hopefully be left out of the completed version, as the actors should be able to incorporate them into their lines, but I included them all anyway.
Devorah Allen
My own recording must be put on hold until my voice isn't sick. :(
Journal of Francis Asbury, traveling preacher in America 1771-1815
Cats, Ghosts, and Blackmail: The Countess of Lowndes Square
Four-act play: If I Had a Father

mightyfelix
Posts: 1118
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 11th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Devorah Allen
My own recording must be put on hold until my voice isn't sick. :(
Journal of Francis Asbury, traveling preacher in America 1771-1815
Cats, Ghosts, and Blackmail: The Countess of Lowndes Square
Four-act play: If I Had a Father

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 12th, 2017, 1:44 am

Awesome, thank you!

If everything goes well i can end a big real life project today and can then get started with editing 2 and 3 :)
Carolin

HZFerr
Posts: 911
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » November 12th, 2017, 7:32 pm

PL OK for:

sect 2 Narrator

sect 13 Narrator

sect 17 Narrator

:thumbs:
Helen


"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie

POW/MIA, we will remember them.

bluechien
Posts: 806
Joined: January 6th, 2017, 6:58 pm
Location: Downeast Maine, USA

Post by bluechien » November 12th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Eva Davis

... but filled ever and again with home-sickness I made these songs by the way.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 13th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Thank you both :thumbs:
Carolin

Zelina
Posts: 17
Joined: September 7th, 2006, 2:07 pm
Contact:

Post by Zelina » November 13th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Carolin wrote: To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

I see you have already completed your test recording, so you can get started right away. But i can only make your name appear in the magic window once i havd your catalog info :) thank you!
Is this information I need to PM? And im assuming catalog= what appears on the site/what to be credited as?

HZFerr
Posts: 911
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » November 14th, 2017, 12:39 pm

sect 6 Mrs Girder

PL OK :thumbs:
Helen


"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie

POW/MIA, we will remember them.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 14th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Thank you helen!
Carolin

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 14th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Zelina wrote:
Carolin wrote: To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

I see you have already completed your test recording, so you can get started right away. But i can only make your name appear in the magic window once i havd your catalog info :) thank you!
Is this information I need to PM? And im assuming catalog= what appears on the site/what to be credited as?
Thats right, the catalog name is the way you are known to the listeners.

No need to pm, just post in the thread :thumbs:
Carolin

Zelina
Posts: 17
Joined: September 7th, 2006, 2:07 pm
Contact:

Post by Zelina » November 14th, 2017, 4:24 pm

For the site
Carolin wrote:
Thats right, the catalog name is the way you are known to the listeners.

No need to pm, just post in the thread :thumbs:
Gotcha! Alex Barona is what I'd like to appear on the catalogue please!

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 34875
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 16th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Thank you! I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/12087

You can get started right away :thumbs:
Carolin

Post Reply