Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I see you have been prolific Craig !! Defying the construction workers :thumbs:

Polixenes 4.4. is PL ok now. Will do the rest now...

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale_shepherd_4_4.mp3 5:19
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale_shepherd_5_2.mp3 0:47
I think that's my lot.
I spent the last two acts fighting back tears!! Good job I only had small parts I think.
Cheers
why did you have to cry in the end ?

Well at least not because of the Shepherd :lol: especially in Act 5 and also at the end of Act 4 you voice him like a kind of dunce :mrgreen: excellent. Shepherd files all PL ok

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

haha your gentleman sounds a bit gay, and is there a slight lisp I detect ? Reminds me again of some Carry on character, when they play dainty lords. :thumbs: Act 5.2. PL ok

but I have a note for 5.1.

> at 0:22-0:32: But few, And those but mean. - you said this twice, is there one version you prefer ?

> at 1:09: Women will love her - you say "woman" singular

Polixenes 5.3. is also PL ok. I can see what you mean with shedding a tear, the last scene is a bit melodramatic

Sonia
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale_gentleman_5_1.mp3 1:19

Trimmed the duplication etc.

Construction workers are on the far side of the house!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale_gentleman_5_1.mp3 1:19
Trimmed the duplication etc.
Construction workers are on the far side of the house!
thank you Craig, this gentleman is PL ok now :)

Sonia
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale_dorcassong_4_4.mp3 0:24

Here are the amended lines for the dorcas4_4. I have kept them as a separate file in the ope that will make things easier for you, but it's no problem to drop them into the original.

Hope it's OK, but again very happy to rerecord if it doesn't work. For some reason I could not open the file you sent me with Audacity and so had to use it as background effect for recording.

Very hot here, tourists everywhere, sailing cancelled because of lack of wind, I may try and find a part that I can use my miserable voice for.

Cheers
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote:Here are the amended lines for the dorcas4_4. I have kept them as a separate file in the ope that will make things easier for you, but it's no problem to drop them into the original.
thanks ! I will check them out immediately.
Very hot here, tourists everywhere, sailing cancelled because of lack of wind, I may try and find a part that I can use my miserable voice for.
your voice isn't miserable !!! but I hope you find something suitable to pass the time. What about your renovations ? Is it too hot for the workers today ?

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

this song is HILARIOUS !!!

mind you, we will probably not win next year's Eurovision Song contest, but it does sound like it might be a real song. One wouldn't think we invented our three voices separately.

My sister just listened to it and said she could well imagine the Muppets singing this (I suppose it was a compliment :? )

Such a pity there wasn't a fourth voice for Tomas to participate as well. Why didn't the Clown join there ?

I you all want to have a peep...here is the assembled song :) Could someone check with the text whether it's PL ok ?

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/winterstale-song.mp3

I'll give it a special section in it will make the job easier to assemble later on, since I already went through the trouble now.

Oh and the rest of Dorcas is PL ok as well. Now I would like you to share a photo of you in shepherdess-dress in front of the microphone :mrgreen:

Sonia
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Kitty wrote: your voice isn't miserable !!! but I hope you find something suitable to pass the time. What about your renovations ? Is it too hot for the workers today ?

Sonia
Builders are working today, but quietly on the other side of the house. But you've given me a great idea; I'm going to walk down the road for a beer. I feel happy already!

PS. I've just taken the Shepherdess dress off, but next time I put it on, I'll send you a picture.....honest.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote:But you've given me a great idea; I'm going to walk down the road for a beer. I feel happy already!
enjoy your beer ! You could playback the song to your pub-mates, I'm sure it will make you popular :mrgreen:

oh and I'm sure your dress can get used in other Shakespeare plays, so I'll hold to you your promise

Sonia
adonis

Post by adonis »

Song in 4:4 was aweful also PL OK. All done in the best possible taste, as Kenny Everett would say.

T.
adonis

Post by adonis »

Nice use of echo on Time. Also PLOK. Craig sounds like Dominic West, which is a kind of compliment, I suppose.

T.