LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 3:51 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 8 of 8  [ 120 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: August 31st, 2017, 11:22 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Ealswythe wrote:
Sketch 7 Young Woman ready for PL https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/modernmonologues_youngwoman_07.mp3

Time: 5:25

Note: The MW says "Young Woman", so I used that to name the file. But the book (and I am reading from the pdf link to the real book - not the google generated mess) says "The Very Young Person", so that is how I read the title of the role.
:D
Thanks!

Young woman is PL OK.

For the future, when you are reading a single part please leave extra room for editing other lines. When editing we rely on visual for the initial copy/paste so 3-4 seconds between lines makes editing easier.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: August 31st, 2017, 2:11 pm 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
linny wrote:
Ealswythe wrote:
Sketch 7 Young Woman ready for PL https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/modernmonologues_youngwoman_07.mp3

Time: 5:25

Note: The MW says "Young Woman", so I used that to name the file. But the book (and I am reading from the pdf link to the real book - not the google generated mess) says "The Very Young Person", so that is how I read the title of the role.
:D
Thanks!

Young woman is PL OK.

For the future, when you are reading a single part please leave extra room for editing other lines. When editing we rely on visual for the initial copy/paste so 3-4 seconds between lines makes editing easier.


OK, Linny. I will do that in the future. I'll leave 3-4 seconds in between, if stage directions or other lines have to be added.
:D

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: August 31st, 2017, 4:57 pm 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Ealswythe wrote:
OK, Linny. I will do that in the future. I'll leave 3-4 seconds in between, if stage directions or other lines have to be added.
:D
Execellent! Thank you. :thumbs:

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 21st, 2017, 9:47 pm 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
Sketch 8 ready for PL https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/modernmonologues_16_cooke_128kb.mp3

Duration 7:59
:D

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 9:07 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Thank you. We have an issue however. This should have been numbered as the sketch number 08. By naming it as 16 you overwrote the PL OK sketch 16. Please rename 08 and re-post. I'll pull the old sketch 16 and re-post that so I won't need to re-PL it.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 9:12 am 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
linny wrote:
Thank you. We have an issue however. This should have been numbered as the sketch number 08. By naming it as 16 you overwrote the PL OK sketch 16. Please rename 08 and re-post. I'll pull the old sketch 16 and re-post that so I won't need to re-PL it.

OK. So then should I name it modernmonologues_08_cooke_
Along with the rest of the file name, of course?

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 9:38 am 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
Sketch 8 re-uploaded with the correct file name
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/modernmonologues_08_cooke_128kb.mp3
7:59


Linny,
I still have the mp3 of sketch 16. Is it easier for you if I re-upload it, or do you prefer to just change the file name from your end?
Thanks!

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 9:49 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Please don't upload 16 again. If you do then I'll have to PL it again and my time is really limited right now. Irma took a big toll on us and I just got internet back so I'm behind here at LV.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 9:57 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Previously PL ok sketch 16 downloaded from MC folder.
Uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/modernmonologues_16_cooke_128kb.mp3
Downloaded again and spot checked to verify.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 22nd, 2017, 10:41 am 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
linny wrote:
Please don't upload 16 again. If you do then I'll have to PL it again and my time is really limited right now. Irma took a big toll on us and I just got internet back so I'm behind here at LV.


No problem, Linny. That's why I asked first. All I uploaded today was sketch 8 with the corrected file name. Sorry to have complicated things. That's the last thing you need after Irma.

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 24th, 2017, 9:30 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Sketch 8 is PL OK!

Somehow I think he's a very lucky man. :wink:

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 24th, 2017, 9:35 am 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
linny wrote:
Sketch 8 is PL OK!

Somehow I think he's a very lucky man. :wink:


Hahahahaha!
:thumbs:

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 16th, 2017, 9:52 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
PM reminder sent to Tomas.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 16th, 2017, 9:56 am 

Joined: June 19th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Los Angeles
Hi Linny
I’ve been really busy this month with work, but I’ll be back into recording in November. Just wanted to let you know!
Linda

_________________
I'll be really busy in October, but if you really need me to do a recording, just give me a nudge.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 16th, 2017, 10:06 am 

Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Posts: 7359
Location: Florida, USA
Linda,
Noted. Thank you for the update.

_________________
My DPL list


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mightyfelix and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group