COMPLETE Little Men by Louisa May Alcott-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
aaronml
Posts: 561
Joined: April 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Post by aaronml » October 30th, 2016, 12:42 pm

Twinkle88 wrote:
Bravo! :cry: It's perfect, Aaron! :clap: PL OK! :thumbs: (Oh, yeah, and your new mic sounds great!! :) )
Thank you! :D
Aaron

LydiaCW
Posts: 397
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

Post by LydiaCW » October 30th, 2016, 1:17 pm

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!

zwergwolf
Posts: 456
Joined: March 31st, 2016, 2:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by zwergwolf » October 30th, 2016, 2:26 pm

carthinius wrote:Hi there,

since Twinkle88 kindly asked me to consider joining your illustrious group of speakers, I have to say I'm interested, but haven't done any reading yet.
Is there any chance to see an overview of the texts of Prof. Bhaer?

And yes, I'm german, that's why I'm asking about more information for that part. :lol:
Hi carthinius,
glad to have you here :)
Unfortunately there is no overview for the texts of each seperate character. You can find the textlinks in the magic window, section 38 and following. Below each chapter is a list of the roles appearing in each chapter, so you might go ahead and have a look there. To find the specific text for Prof Bhaer try using the search function for the character name inside the Google Docs. Hope this will be of any help :)
Gaby

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again - C.S. Lewis -

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 30th, 2016, 2:33 pm

zwergwolf wrote:
carthinius wrote:Hi there,

since Twinkle88 kindly asked me to consider joining your illustrious group of speakers, I have to say I'm interested, but haven't done any reading yet.
Is there any chance to see an overview of the texts of Prof. Bhaer?

And yes, I'm german, that's why I'm asking about more information for that part. :lol:
Hi carthinius,
glad to have you here :)
Unfortunately there is no overview for the texts of each seperate character. You can find the textlinks in the magic window, section 38 and following. Below each chapter is a list of the roles appearing in each chapter, so you might go ahead and have a look there. To find the specific text for Prof Bhaer try using the search function for the character name inside the Google Docs. Hope this will be of any help :)
Yes, if you look at Section 5 (in the first column) of the Magic Window, you'll see "Prof. Fritz Bhaer's" section, which includes a list of all the chapters he's in. Then just scroll way down in the Magic Window to the pertaining chapters (like Gaby said), click on the Chapter Text link, and you can look at his lines in the chapter.

Thanks for coming over, by the way! :mrgreen: I appreciate the interest! :)

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 30th, 2016, 3:29 pm

You're a perfect Amy!! This is great, Lydia! :D PL OK! :thumbs:

If you'd like to pick another character, feel free. (Rob Bhaer, perhaps?) :)

LydiaCW
Posts: 397
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

Post by LydiaCW » October 30th, 2016, 4:37 pm

I'd better not. My computer has started glitching again. Thanks, though!
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!

stoogeswoman
Posts: 625
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » October 30th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Hey, quick question here from the Narrator! In Chapter 21 (yeah, I'm skipping ahead!), page 1, 3rd paragraph, should the words "To wait and see" be read by me or by "Rob"?
It disappeared, and Rob never seemed to care, only chuckled when it was mentioned, and told his father, "To wait and see," for the fun of the whole thing was to surprise Father Bhaer at the end, and not let him know a bit about what was to happen.

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 30th, 2016, 7:50 pm

LydiaCW wrote:I'd better not. My computer has started glitching again. Thanks, though!
Understood. But thanks again! :)

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 30th, 2016, 7:51 pm

stoogeswoman wrote:Hey, quick question here from the Narrator! In Chapter 21 (yeah, I'm skipping ahead!), page 1, 3rd paragraph, should the words "To wait and see" be read by me or by "Rob"?
It disappeared, and Rob never seemed to care, only chuckled when it was mentioned, and told his father, "To wait and see," for the fun of the whole thing was to surprise Father Bhaer at the end, and not let him know a bit about what was to happen.
Yeah, I think that could be his line. Go ahead and skip over it, if you haven't already read it. :)


Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 30th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Thank you! :clap: These are all PK OK! :thumbs: Good job with him -- sounds great!! :)

RomanosMusic
Posts: 46
Joined: August 29th, 2016, 8:59 am

Post by RomanosMusic » October 31st, 2016, 10:58 am

Greetings

May I please read section 18 - Mr Laurie Lawrence?

Regards
Romano

stoogeswoman
Posts: 625
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » October 31st, 2016, 3:08 pm

Okay, here's Narrator Chapter 1:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/littlemen_01_narrator.mp3 26 min 33.504 sec / 24.90 KB

8-)

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 31st, 2016, 3:22 pm

Gaby (zwergwolf) has claimed Asia. (Thanks! :) )

Twinkle88
Posts: 2097
Joined: January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Contact:

Post by Twinkle88 » October 31st, 2016, 3:28 pm

I think I'll try to read for Rob Bhaer. If it turns out to be a disaster, I'll let someone else try him, though. :lol:

Post Reply