COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you I will PL them this weekend
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

vickihib

Post by vickihib »

vickihib

Post by vickihib »

vickihib

Post by vickihib »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for your sections for Marion
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

All chapters for Frances are PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Marion chapter 1
Please can you add your voice credit to the beginning of the file
Marion read by (Your Name) thanks

Chapter 1
Pronunciation of Wagner at the following time points 1:44, 2:04
Wagner should be pronounced Varg-ner as he is German the W is pronounced as V and the a is long. Hope that is ok.

Chapters 2 to 5 are PL OK

Just for future recordings there are a lot of plosives throughout your recordings. This happens when your breath hits the microphone. The best way to get rid of this, is to place the microphone to one side of your mouth when recording to allow the breath to go past and not hit it.
Michele
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

just wanted to let you know I've started on Dorothy, but I have to fix some lines and I simply don't have a voice anymore today:P
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kristingj wrote:just wanted to let you know I've started on Dorothy, but I have to fix some lines and I simply don't have a voice anymore today:P
No problem thanks for letting me know
Michele
vickihib

Post by vickihib »

Have uploaded the corrected ch 1 for Marion:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_marion_01_128kb.mp3 (04:39)

Unfortunately I have had to add 'Marion read by Vicki Hibbins' at the end as I don't know how to move it to the beginning. I'm more used to using Garageband. If you need me to move it to the beginning please can someone explain how to do it. Thanks.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

vickihib wrote:Have uploaded the corrected ch 1 for Marion:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_marion_01_128kb.mp3 (04:39)

Unfortunately I have had to add 'Marion read by Vicki Hibbins' at the end as I don't know how to move it to the beginning. I'm more used to using Garageband. If you need me to move it to the beginning please can someone explain how to do it. Thanks.
I don't think you need to worry - it will need to be moved around for editing anyway.