COMPLETE [Dram Read] The Teacup Club by Eliza Armstrong - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Kristingj wrote:Could I try my hand at Dorothy, please
I think Michele is asleep, so I'll put you in the MW! Only three roles left - that was quick! :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:
Kristingj wrote:Could I try my hand at Dorothy, please
I think Michele is asleep, so I'll put you in the MW! Only three roles left - that was quick! :mrgreen:
You were quite right it was about half four in the morning definitely asleep ha ha thanks Beth
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Lydia
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Elise Chapter 1

Two missing lines
1:14

Elise: “My goodness, girls, we really ought not to laugh so,”

Elise: “because this club is devoted to the advancement of woman, and—”

thanks
Michele
catrose

Post by catrose »

Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Elise Chapter 2

0:30 stumble over - Effie is not yet distinctly engaged to my cousin Clarence, s

1:19 repeat of - heard that the man Nell expects

thanks
Michele
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LydiaCW wrote:Here's the corrected Elise for chapter 1!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/teacupclub_elise_01.mp3
great that is now PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for elise chapter 3

0:32 stumble over -
Elise: “I do wish men would not do one thing and say another. Now, they are always praising domesticity in women, as well as shrinking modesty, and yet—
Michele
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes Elise chapter 4

1:35 repeat of - family ask for money for

thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elise

Chapter 5 to 12 are all PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elise chapter 2 is now PL OK thanks
Michele