[COMPLETE] Oliver Twist, by Charles Dickens-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I will need to upload Chapters 18, 26, and 28, which are on my other computer, so it will be a little while, but they are safe. Aaron, you will need to re-upload Chapter 49. I have downloaded the file for Brittles. I think that's it but I'll see when I check on my other computer.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

OK here it is:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_49_dickens_128kb.mp3

I don't remember if it was PL OK or not...

EDIT: Oh wait yes it was. sorry. I think it was PL OK.
Aaron
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

I have 11, 18, and 26 if you need them. :) I don't know what was PL OK or anything, but I don't think I've PL anything since I posted to say I could PL. (Sorry!)
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

If you want to upload them that would be great :) Otherwise I'll do it, but I don't have the files at the moment so it will be a couple of days.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Actually, 11 was uploaded before the 15th - no need to re-upload it.
Rachel

MikeyHaz

Post by MikeyHaz »

Sweetpea, please let me know if you need the extra line for Tom Chitling in Chapter 50 uploading again. I have no idea when I sent it originally!
Always happy to receive feedback, especially the constructive kind :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oooh, that is missing - thanks for thinking of that! I think I downloaded it though, so I'll see if I have it on my computer - you might not need to re-upload.
Rachel

toadoftoadhall

Post by toadoftoadhall »

Here are the corrections that I need to re-submit for the crash.
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist_brittles_ch28_30_31_corrections.mp3
Sorry about the inconvenience!
MikeyHaz

Post by MikeyHaz »

SweetPea wrote:Oooh, that is missing - thanks for thinking of that! I think I downloaded it though, so I'll see if I have it on my computer - you might not need to re-upload.
No worries, here it is just in case: https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_tomchitling_50_extraline.mp3

Mike
Always happy to receive feedback, especially the constructive kind :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

The part of Duff has been orphaned.
Rachel

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

May I swoop in and claim Duff for you? :)
Tomas Peter
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Yay! Thank you, Tomas!
Rachel

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Tomas Peter
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks! Duff is PL OK!
Rachel

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Chapters 10 and 11 are PL OK! :)
Adele