COMPLETE Parson's Wedding by Killigrew - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
RobMarland
Posts: 1150
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobMarland » December 11th, 2015, 5:30 pm

DianaS wrote:Here is Act 4 for the Narrator. time 6:16.92

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
Diana,

Sorry, there is one line missing and it is my fault for not highlighting it in red when I was formatting the scripts. It should be your penultimate line. I've not highlighted it now, because I don't have editing permissions on this version.

[He kisses Wanton]
Rob Marland - formerly Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy. FULL


I made an Oscar Wilde graphic novel!

DianaS
Posts: 637
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 13th, 2015, 7:22 am

No problem :wink:

Here is Narrator Act 4 with fix. Time 6:21.28


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

RobMarland
Posts: 1150
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobMarland » December 13th, 2015, 8:56 am

DianaS wrote:No problem :wink:

Here is Narrator Act 4 with fix. Time 6:21.28


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
Thanks, Diana. PL OK now.
Rob Marland - formerly Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy. FULL


I made an Oscar Wilde graphic novel!

DianaS
Posts: 637
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 14th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Yay! :clap:

thank you

RobBoard wrote:
DianaS wrote:No problem :wink:

Here is Narrator Act 4 with fix. Time 6:21.28


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
Thanks, Diana. PL OK now.
DianaS
_______________________________

DianaS
Posts: 637
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 17th, 2015, 11:54 am

DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4354
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » December 17th, 2015, 12:58 pm

DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator, Act 5 , time 4:15.95


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_05.mp3
Thank you:)

RobMarland
Posts: 1150
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobMarland » December 17th, 2015, 5:59 pm

DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator, Act 5 , time 4:15.95


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_05.mp3
Diana,

Sorry, there's another line missing because I neglected to highlight it. It is "Jolly hugs Wanton" and should come at 2.50 in the current file. Other than that, PL OK.
Rob Marland - formerly Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy. FULL


I made an Oscar Wilde graphic novel!

JenniferFour
Posts: 329
Joined: December 11th, 2015, 5:04 pm
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by JenniferFour » December 21st, 2015, 7:13 pm

Could I read Crop?
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM

Kristingj
Posts: 4354
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » December 22nd, 2015, 12:58 am

JenniferFour wrote:Could I read Crop?
all yours:)

DianaS
Posts: 637
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 22nd, 2015, 11:06 am

Here is Narrator for Act 5 with fix. time 4:19.87


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_05.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4354
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » December 23rd, 2015, 5:38 am

DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator for Act 5 with fix. time 4:19.87


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_05.mp3

Thanks:)

JenniferFour
Posts: 329
Joined: December 11th, 2015, 5:04 pm
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by JenniferFour » December 23rd, 2015, 6:08 am

Do we start our recording by saying "[character name] read by [reader name]"?


Sorry if this is obvious but I couldn't find the instruction in the first post.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM

Kristingj
Posts: 4354
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » December 23rd, 2015, 6:16 am

JenniferFour wrote:Do we start our recording by saying "[character name] read by [reader name]"?


Sorry if this is obvious but I couldn't find the instruction in the first post.
Yes, you do:) If you see point 7 in the first post, you will find what you are looking for
Make sure you add this to the beginning of your recording:
[Role], read by [your name].

If you are reading stage directions, please include for each file:At the beginning: Act [#] of The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org.

At the end: End of Act [#].

Please remember to check this thread frequently for updates!
AFTER recording
Save files as 128 kbps MP3
parsonswedding_[role]_[#].mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the act number.

JenniferFour
Posts: 329
Joined: December 11th, 2015, 5:04 pm
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by JenniferFour » December 23rd, 2015, 7:34 am

Now I feel like a total doofus for missing that BOLD TEXT instruction :oops:

Hope I can make amends by posting Crop, Act III for you:


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_[crop]_[3].mp3

I would appreciate critical feedback and will be more than happy to re-record to incorporate any suggestions.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM

Kristingj
Posts: 4354
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » December 23rd, 2015, 7:54 am

JenniferFour wrote:Now I feel like a total doofus for missing that BOLD TEXT instruction :oops:

Hope I can make amends by posting Crop, Act III for you:


https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_[crop]_[3].mp3

I would appreciate critical feedback and will be more than happy to re-record to incorporate any suggestions.
Thanks! The file name should be without the [] however, so it should look like this https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_crop_3.mp3

Todd might be able to fix it for you, though

Post Reply