FULL Parson's Wedding by Killigrew - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
Post Reply
Newgatenovelist
Posts: 2235
Joined: February 17th, 2015, 7:22 am

Post by Newgatenovelist » December 3rd, 2015, 5:35 am

Kristingj wrote:
RobBoard wrote:Narrator act 1 is PL OK.

Bawd act 2
00:51 Where it says "Well, I see one may live and learn: and if he be but as good at it now you are his own" I hear a 'but' for the 'and' after the colon. Not sure if this really changes the meaning all that much. I am marking this as PL OK, but Kristin may want to weigh in.

Other Bawd acts are PL OK.
I feel it changes the meaning slightly, but not really enough that I mind
Thank you for checking so carefully!

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » December 3rd, 2015, 6:13 am

DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator for Act 2 . time is 4:36.11

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_02.mp3
Missing line at about 1 minute: [He pulls her bodkin, that is tied in a piece of black bobbin.
Another missing line. Should be after 'Enter a servant with oysters', near the end of the file: [He points at Sad]
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 3rd, 2015, 10:39 am

:( oops. sorry about that. I'll get them added this weekend.
======================================
RobBoard wrote:
DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator for Act 2 . time is 4:36.11

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_02.mp3
Missing line at about 1 minute: [He pulls her bodkin, that is tied in a piece of black bobbin.
Another missing line. Should be after 'Enter a servant with oysters', near the end of the file: [He points at Sad]
DianaS
_______________________________

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 4th, 2015, 6:07 am

I can't open the link to Act 5. Is anyone else having trouble?
I guess it could be my laptop. If everyone else can open it, I'll try from someone else's laptop.
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4245
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 4th, 2015, 6:29 am

DianaS wrote:I can't open the link to Act 5. Is anyone else having trouble?
I guess it could be my laptop. If everyone else can open it, I'll try from someone else's laptop.
Try now, the link was gone for some reason, it should be fixed now:)

catharmaiden
Posts: 228
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 1:58 am
Location: Luxembourg
Contact:

Post by catharmaiden » December 6th, 2015, 5:21 am

Hi

on further consideration, can I give back my role as Servant and claim the Captain instead?

Sandra

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 6th, 2015, 8:23 am

Kristingj wrote:
DianaS wrote:I can't open the link to Act 5. Is anyone else having trouble?
I guess it could be my laptop. If everyone else can open it, I'll try from someone else's laptop.
Try now, the link was gone for some reason, it should be fixed now:)
That worked! thanks :thumbs:
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4245
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 6th, 2015, 1:19 pm

catharmaiden wrote:Hi

on further consideration, can I give back my role as Servant and claim the Captain instead?

Sandra
Sure:)

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 6th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Here is Narrator for Act 2 with fixes. time 4:53.90

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_02.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4245
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 7th, 2015, 2:12 am

DianaS wrote:Here is Narrator for Act 2 with fixes. time 4:53.90

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_02.mp3
Thanks:)

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 7th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Here is the Narrator for Act 3. Time is 4:16.91

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_03.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4245
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 8th, 2015, 12:31 am

DianaS wrote:Here is the Narrator for Act 3. Time is 4:16.91

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_03.mp3
Thank you:)

RobBoard
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by RobBoard » December 10th, 2015, 6:56 pm

DianaS wrote:Here is the Narrator for Act 3. Time is 4:16.91

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_03.mp3
Thanks, Diane. PL OK. Act 2 is also now PL OK.
Rob Board

Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field. New! A bawdy Jacobean comedy.
Cupid's Whirligig by Edward Sharpham. Another bawdy Jacobean comedy.
The Parson's Wedding by Thomas Killigrew. The 1st English play with an all-female cast.

DianaS
Posts: 628
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » December 11th, 2015, 5:47 am

Here is Act 4 for the Narrator. time 6:16.92

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

Kristingj
Posts: 4245
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 11th, 2015, 5:51 am

DianaS wrote:Here is Act 4 for the Narrator. time 6:16.92

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_narrator_04.mp3
Thanks:)

Post Reply