COMPLETE [PLAY] La Bohème by Giacosa & etc.-maryann

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Last edited by leanneyauyau on August 20th, 2016, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 39 - Chorus Member 5

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 50 - Chorus Member 5

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
GilmoreDon

Post by GilmoreDon »

Has the Benoit part in Act I been fixed? I thought it had been but the MW is still showing there is an issue with it. If I need to do something, let me know and I'll work on it.

Don :?
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

GilmoreDon wrote:Has the Benoit part in Act I been fixed? I thought it had been but the MW is still showing there is an issue with it. If I need to do something, let me know and I'll work on it.

Don :?
Sorry Don! You are correct, this issue has been closed. You are PL OK! Thank you so much for the reminder!
Anthony

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Tortilla wrote:
MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Mary,
Here is Chorus member 5 -
2 - 1.47 - https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/boheme_chorus5_2.mp3
3 - 0.24 - https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/boheme_chorus5_3.mp3

You might want to check the Chorus script for act 2. I mention because I read a line for a mother, and then later in the script there was a line for a "mother" that was not marked for any chorus member to read. Did you miss some lines?

MaryAnn
Would appreciate if you can get these in the MW so that the project doesn't show up on my "assigned sections" list as something I still need to read.

Thanks.
M.A.
Corrected section 3 uploaded, with an additional "Mother" line included.
MaryAnn

Thank you for your patience, I have put everything into the MW. May I ask you to read any lines for "mother" as well? :)
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Hi, has this been PL'ed? I only had to change the volume so it should be quick listen to check if it's quiet enough.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

And sorry for my confusing post above, I've also done my corrections. Are my sections ok now?
MaryAnn
captainsmith

Post by captainsmith »

I claim Schaunard .
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

leanneyauyau wrote:
Hi, has this been PL'ed? I only had to change the volume so it should be quick listen to check if it's quiet enough.
Hi leanne. I am sorry, it has not been PL'd yet. I am behind because of a bunch of other stuff. sorry for the inconvenience.
Anthony

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

An important message for all volunteers on this project:

As you may have noticed, our servers were reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. Unfortunately, the failure was massive - we have not succeeded to recover any of the data since September 15th...

We have a recovery plan, and we need your help. There is a post that covers all types of projects over here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62490

Specifically for this project, I can tell that there was activity in the forums since September 15. Can’t tell exactly what . . . but we probably have a few things to do to get this project brought current again. Here are the instructions for projects with activity since September 15th:

We are very sorry, but all files uploaded after September 15, and all changes to the database and the forum (including PL notes) have been lost and cannot be retrieved.

For BCs: If you remember any claims to your project, please enter them again into the MW.
For readers:
* If you have already completed your recording and it received a PL OK, please reupload the file again and mention in your post that it was PL OK. Make sure you upload the correct file to help your DPL!
* If your file has not received any PL notes yet, please also reupload your file and state that there were no PL notes yet.
* If there were PL notes and you remember them - please fix the file accordingly and reupload the fixed file only. Please post which fixes you have done to help your DPL.
* If you have deleted your file, then maybe your DPL has a copy - please post in the thread and ask if she/he could upload it for you. If this is not possible, you will have to rerecord (or relinquish your claim if you don't want that).
For DPLs: If you have stored your PL notes, please post them in the thread again. If you don't have them, and you don't remember if a file was PL OK, please also post.
We want to get things fixed as soon as we can, but there is also a fair bit of work to do because our volunteers are so productive and have made a lot of progress on a lot of projects over the last 4 weeks! So, please be patient if it takes folks (me in particular) a bit to respond to any questions or do any of the tasks that are on my plate.

MaryAnn
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Mimi's marked as needing work for Act 3, but I don't see any PL notes.
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

LydiaCW wrote:Mimi's marked as needing work for Act 3, but I don't see any PL notes.
So sorry for the delay here. The notes were obviously blown away and somehow this post slipped through my attention. I will have to PL it again and get back to you. I will mark it now. sorry!
Anthony

leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

The MW is currently telling me three different things about the status of Chorus Member 2 (my role). Is it PL OK or not?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Leanne,

As I read it, Anthony still needs to check the volume on Act 2. I'll change the status on that section to "ready for spot PL".

The original BC set this project up with a master claim for all sections (in the first 18 lines of the MW) followed by individual claims for each part. I'll try to clean up the master claims to match the status of the individual claims below. Otherwise, it is confusing for anyone who relies on the reader status table to know the status of their outstanding claims.

MaryAnn