COMPLETE [DRAM READ] Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky-maryann

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

pjcsaville wrote: February 5th, 2018, 9:19 am Can I have the part of Nikodim chp 8, 14? Are they his only chapters? Just wondering if this will be a split character.
All yours! Not a split character, just a small one.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
pyledriver

Post by pyledriver »

linny wrote: January 28th, 2018, 11:44 am
Do you have an estimated projected completion date for Rodion Romanovitch Raskolnikov? Reader claimed 9 months ago. 12 chapters are read. 24 chapters remain. This role is in all but 5 chapters.
I'm sorry I'm not getting them done faster. Last semester I was asked to take over two classes from another professor in the middle of the semester, bringing my grand total to seven classes. I figured I would have lots of time this semester to record, but I picked up four classes (again after the semester began) last week and am suddenly very busy.
A350

Post by A350 »

I'm available to PL Number 70 - Part 1 Chapter 1. Or any other part for that matter. How can I get started?
linny

Post by linny »

Hello and welcome to LV!

It’s likely to be a few months before any of the completed chapters are ready to PL.

A good place to start PLing is here: viewforum.php?f=21
Under announcements is the PL Template and FAQ along with how to know if a project has a DPL (dedicated proof listener). Both should be informative.

Essentially, throw your hat in the ring like you did here. The dramatics forums are a special creature and tend to take a lot longer than normal solo or group projects.

Have fun!
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Can I offer to read the sole remaining role Nikolay?
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
linny

Post by linny »

That would be great. Thank you, Alan.
linny

Post by linny »

linny wrote: January 28th, 2018, 11:44 am Mary,
After our discussion that you want the same reader voice for all chapters and my fear of having to redo editing work I took a close look at the MW. There are 3 roles you may want to orphan.

Would it be ok to orphan Alexander Grigorievich Zametov? Reader hasn't be on in 8 months.

Would it be ok to orphan Pyotr Petrovitch Luzhin? Reader hasn't be on in almost 5 months.

Would it be ok to orphan Katerina Ivanovna Marmeladova? Reader claimed June 16, 2015, last post of forum Aug 18th. 1 chapter read, 3 chapters remaining.

For your next narrator reading would you mind doing chapter 37? This is the only chapter close to being ready for me to edit.

I added myself for the 4 chapters which could be ready for edit soon. The 5th chapter is narrator only (chapter 40).
Mary,
Another month has come and gone. I was wondering if you have gotten an update from these 3 readers?
pjcsaville

Post by pjcsaville »

I'll get to my part sometime this week! :D
pyledriver

Post by pyledriver »

linny

Post by linny »

Raskolnikov chapter 13 is in for PL. Thank you for another chapter! :thumbs: I haven't been feeling well this week so I'm a bit behind. I'll get you PLed soon.

MaryAnn, it's ok to put me in officially as DPL. I'm here for the duration. :wink: Once we get to finished chapters we'll need to find another volunteer.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Linny,
I've added you as DPL. We can remove that and advertise for a finished parts PLer once we get to that stage.
MaryAnn
linny

Post by linny »

alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote: March 4th, 2018, 8:09 am
linny wrote: January 28th, 2018, 11:44 am Mary,
After our discussion that you want the same reader voice for all chapters and my fear of having to redo editing work I took a close look at the MW. There are 3 roles you may want to orphan.

Would it be ok to orphan Alexander Grigorievich Zametov? Reader hasn't be on in 8 months.

Would it be ok to orphan Pyotr Petrovitch Luzhin? Reader hasn't be on in almost 5 months.

Would it be ok to orphan Katerina Ivanovna Marmeladova? Reader claimed June 16, 2015, last post of forum Aug 18th. 1 chapter read, 3 chapters remaining.

For your next narrator reading would you mind doing chapter 37? This is the only chapter close to being ready for me to edit.

I added myself for the 4 chapters which could be ready for edit soon. The 5th chapter is narrator only (chapter 40).
Mary,
Another month has come and gone. I was wondering if you have gotten an update from these 3 readers?

I could read Katerina Ivanovna Marmeladova if you decide to orphan her.
linny

Post by linny »

Nikolay is PL ok. Thank you, Alan. :thumbs: